“Great coffee ”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

☕️ very good coffee and breakfast !!! Eggs beny wt mushroom and spinach was delicious, and filling !!! Very nicely decorated place!!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My partner and I visited for breakfast one morning. I believe they were planning for a wedding (?)- which meant meals were especially slow! My partners meal came out after 40 mins and mine 30 mins after that. Unfortunately, my pancakes were a bit dry.
We had visited the year before and absolutely loved it- so I believe the poor service and average good was directly related to the busy kitchen. Sad to leave Tekapo on this note however. Hopefully back up to standard next visit!!!!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a coffee and a couple of slices which was all delicious. Place was buzzing the whole time we were here. Wife saw their salmon rolls and had to grab a couple for lunch later on as well. Handed to us all nicely wrapped to takeaway rather than just thrown in a paper bag as well.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

It seems to me that all the front of house staff really either do not want to work here or have 0 training. The coffee machine was broken which happens but we're not allowed to get coffee from next door? The breakfast i ordered had chorizo sausage instead of lamb.

No warning about this the waiter/server just put it down infront of me. Dont think he spoke any english as i asked for cutlery but he just walked away.

Very disappointing as the rest of my food was pretty reasonable, nothing spectacular but well cooked. I will be travelling through tekapo again soon but wont be visiting this alienating cafe.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Coffee was decent but the service was strange. Staff were silebt and when we arrived the nobody acknowledged us, the staff member kept cleaning the counter and didn't say anything. Weird atmosphere too, could do with a refit. Pricey aswell.

1  Thank woodyguthrie