Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from US$66.10
from US$61.90
from US$242.70
1,006 results
All reviews ice skating hot pools hot springs snow tubing changing rooms day pass steam room tube park water slides pools of varying temperatures relaxing experience after a long day long drive entry fee couple of hours holiday park south island
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Visited a quiet sunday evening. Arrived at 8pm to beautifully lit pools. Freezing temps outside so hot pools were amazing. it wasn't the clearest night so not as many stars as usual in Tekapo but it did snow a little which was magical.
Will be returning for sure!

Management response:Responded 24 September 2017

Hi Belén T, thank you for the lovely review! Sounds like you came on a beautiful night to experience the snowy skies of Tekapo, and all the better to see them from the relaxing hot pools!

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

LOUD Music destroyed the natural relaxation of soaking under starry skies! My reward for braving messy changing rooms & disgusting toilets. 'Lifeguards' seemed more intent on swinging hammers around than looking after the patrons. Very disappointing. I recommend heading to Hanmer Springs where nature is enough entertainment allowing for romance & relaxation! And the guards take their job seriously!

1  Thank brownieac
Management response:Responded 24 September 2017

Hi Angela M, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm sorry to hear that your experience was less than relaxing, I do hope you mentioned that the volume of the music was too loud during your visit as we are always happy to turn it down on anyone's request. I have taken your review to our Activities Manager to bring to the attention of the lifeguards; while they do take their jobs seriously, they also like to have a bit of fun and I can see how this might look to you the customer.

We have been busy lately with the end of season skiers flocking to the Mackenzie, and I do hope you will give us another chance if you are passing through this way again - maybe you'll find it more peaceful at a different time of year :)

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

After a busy day this is a great place to visit and soak away those aches and pains. Try your hand at skating or luge too and you'll have had a full day of fun and bruises (if you're an amateur like me).

Management response:Responded 10 September 2017

Hi Due_South_Films, thank you for the review! Great to hear you had a wonderful day at the Springs, and the hot pools are just the ticket to soak away any aches especially after a day of skiing or snow tubing!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Was lots of fun, we went with our 8 yr old and infant. Dad and child went tubing heaps of fun worth doing. Went swimming was relaxing nice warm. However family room had not been cleaned as bin was half full dirty nappies we arrived soon as it opened. Changing table had dirty wipes on it. We hired towels as we forgot ours and they smelled really bad so take your own towels. They had swimmer nappies to buy in singles so that was great. Free wifi. Lockers $3.00 and tube for two and swim for 3 was $120 infant free.

Management response:Responded 10 September 2017

Hi KylieBruce, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm sorry to hear that the family change room was not in a good state during your visit, I hope you mentioned it to our Reception staff so that we could rectify it!

I'm surprised by your comments regarding our towels, they are always washed with a nice, mildly-scented washing liquid and dried in a dryer so they are not left sitting around damp. Again, I hope you brought this to the attention of our front desk staff, they would have been happy to swap towels for you if they did smell bad!

I hope you will give us another chance and we see you again soon :)

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Time slows down soaking in one of the hot pools here. Very calm and stunning location to soak up the view. A great experience.

Date of experience: June 2017
Management response:Responded 10 September 2017

Hi ActionAdventurer, thank you so much for your review! It's so beautiful here in Tekapo, especially from the relaxing hot pools! We hope to see you back sometime soon :)