Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$174
PricelineUS$174
TripadvisorUS$174
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 June 2019

We are at the end of a 2 week stay here. I last reviewed the hotel 3 years ago a nd have visited every year. Our return must say something about our excellent experiences here. Every year there are improvements in the amenities and the food. As usual the staff were all helpful and friendly. We will obviously return in 2020!

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 7 June 2019

the town was very quiet and the hotel was not much better. Customer service was cool to say the least. Parking was extra, of course! But I did not expect to not be able to work the in room safe before being told you need a key and that is Euro1.50/day!! I entered the dining room for b'fast and as no one was there I took a table that looked unoccupied away from the tables marked for groups etc. Some time later a stern looking woman asked for my room no and said next time please ask for where to sit!! Really??

Room tip: Beach front is good
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 June 2019

I booked the holiday for myself and my mum through Jet2 Holidays. I found the entire trip a great success from start to finish. The hotel was very close to the beach and everything you would need is within a short walking distance from the hotel. The rooms were cleaned each day with fresh towels provided and the general service at the hotel was good. The food within the hotel could have been improved by offering more of a selection especially at breakfast times. Overall we enjoyed our 7 night stay and would recommend a visit.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
Reviewed 29 April 2019

Stayed in the Panorama for three nights on a short break.Hotel is in a superb location a stones throw from the beach.Rooms are a fair size and we managed three adults without feeling overly cramped the rooms are cleaned daily and beds very comfortable soundproof wise cant complain did not hear any noise during our stay.Buffet breakfast which is available between 08.00-10.00 was adequate with varied choices however eggs bacon and other items were often cold which was annoying.Evening buffet available between 20.00-21.30 was again varied and decent quality varied dishes of fish chicken meat etc,usual salad and sweet stations.Facilities of a gym sauna and indoor pool are a plus and we used all during our stay and spotlessly clean.Bar/lounge hosted low key entertainment which consisted of guy on keyboard singing and residents up having a dance which resulted in a good family friendly atmosphere,service in the bar excellent and prices fair for a hotel.Summimg up a good mid range hotel geared towards families in a great position with good food (when hot) decent facilities and courteous staff.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Eddie M
Reviewed 28 August 2018

My family, my boyfriend and I went on a Spanish holiday in L'estartit and decided to stay at the Hotel Panorama. I was on the first floor in a twin room with my boyfriend, the rooms are clean and tidy and we had a little balcony too, I was worried about noise during the night as our room faced the road, but wasn't disturbed by noise at all and slept very well every night we were there! :) The food at both breakfast and dinner was very good with a wide range of choice. The hotel is also in a brilliant location with shops, bars, restaurants all in walking distance and is just across the road from a lovely beach! :) The only complaint I would have is about a certain member of staff who I personally thought was rather rude to us as a family for not much reason. This was a young man who worked on the bar, on one night my Dad wanted to order cocktails at the inside bar, on which he was working, however he told my Dad he wouldn't serve him one at that bar for some reason and told him he had to order at the pool bar outside instead, even though I'm sure I saw them later on making cocktails at the inside bar. On another night I ordered cocktails for my parents at the bar, and I was asked which type of alcohol I wanted in each? Surely a cocktail is made in a particular way? The recipe doesn't change every time? I tried to order my mum's but said the wrong alcohol and so tried to change it and asked whether they could remake it with a different alcohol, his reply was ' I have already made it with this alcohol so I can't really change it now'. Just being a bit difficult, he could have easily tipped it away and made a fresh one, that is his job anyway as he is a barman. However, this is my only complaint as all the other staff seemed lovely and we still thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Panorama and would love to return one day! :)

Thank you very much for reading and I hope you find this review useful! :)

Date of stay: July 2018