See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

The rooms are quaint and beautiful. There is a lot of history and wonder in the building. Giorgio is a huge help and accommodated everything we asked. He also makes delicious home-made breakfasts everyday. I will definitely return.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jp3825
Reviewed 14 June 2015

A warm welcome from Giorgio, fantastic breakfast and well maintained apartment, we had a great six nights there. Thank you Giorgio and Stracchino! Close to the Marinas bar and an easy walk from the village parking. Beautiful views.

Room tip: Ask for ground floor room if elderly or with restricted movement, Casoli is a very steep village
Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2015 via mobile

Have just returned from spending 6 nights with Georgio everything was brilliant atmosphere , breakfast and surroundings a home from home many thanks , can we have the recipe for the apple cake please !!! Oh and the chocolate cake that we had for breakfast , five stars all the way

Date of stay: June 2015
Reviewed 9 May 2015

This bed and breakfast is in a small hilltop village but close enough to vehicular access in the main square that you can bring in your bags without having to drag them through the narrow "streets". The owner Giorgio is very friendly and helpful with suggesting places to see in the area. He also bakes all the breakfast goodies himself, from crostata to muffins.
The rooms are comfortable and while not big can easily fit a couple. There are en suite showers and bathrooms and the walls are two feet thick!

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2012

After having such a wonderful, relaxing and comfortable stay at B&B La Margine on our first stay, I knew I had to return. Since my first trip to Tuscany in 2009 my family and I now stay at B&B La Margine every time that we return. The overall environment is cosy, warm and beautiful and has all the modern amenities that I am accustomed to as a Canadian. The village in which it is located is a Medieval gem. The owner of B&B La Margine, Giorgio, is extremely kind, welcoming and always willing to help you with anything you may need. B&B La Margine is extremely organized, clean and well maintained. I recommend B&B La Margine to anyone who is travelling through Tuscany. it is also worth mentioning that your morning treats (breakfast) are home-made, delicious and surely will not disappoint!

Date of stay: July 2011