“Kitty party at I sack Newton”
Review of I Sacked Newton

I Sacked Newton
Ranked #3 of 1,126 Restaurants in Noida
Description: Featuring a modern interpretation on traditional English Pub, “I Sacked Newton Pub” brings the best of England pub culture where patrons will enjoy traditional English pub food from the carvery, raw bar, street food and grill.
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Great ambience. Lovely food. Everything we ordered was good except soups. Thai green curry was delicious. Its a great place for a kitty party. Comfortable seating and lots of space for fun games. Worth a visit

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Situated on the top floor of Logix City Center Mall is this nice huge cafe called
"I Sacked Newton".
I headed there for lunch today since it was a nice rainy afternoon over the weekend and was taken aback the moment I entered the place.
The interiors are nicely done and reminds you of a posh english pub, the music adds the perfect touch of an english bar to the place.
We were in a mood to experiment a bit with our food so tried the Kerala Chicken Pizza which to my surprise was amazing and it had the perfect Kerala flavours, viz Kadi Patta leaves and all.
Loved the flavours on a pizza.
Then we ordered their Garlic Mushroom Dimsums and also Sxhezwan Fried Chicken Dimsums and were completely mesmerised. They were good.
Special mention for LIT Bad Bull and Mudslide Double Chocolate slice that made fall in love with our food
Overall a great place were you can just forget that you are sitting in Noida and experience dining the English way!

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

I had seen this restaurant a number of times from the window of the metro every time I came to Noida. Just the exterior window treatment and the name itself, attracts the eye.
So I finally visited the restaurant this weekend and my experience was amazing. Not so crowded for a weekend (Saturday). The ambience is nice and lively with lots of natural light and picturesque views of Noida’s skyline during the day.
Coming to the food and service, the food was delicious and the menu is vast! Having tried different dishes from different cuisines offered in the menu, I feel I Sacked Newton offers quality food and variety at the same time. Kudos for that!

I tried -
• Garlic Mushroom, Spinach and Corn Dimsums and Fried Schezwan Chicken Dimsums - Amazing and really fresh. Absolutely tender and flavourful. The dimsums sauces add a punch to the subtle dimsum flavours.
• Butter Chicken Maggi - Something really different. Though I prefer normal masala maggi over a variation like this, this maggi was really innovative and delicious. Definitely worth a try!
• Kerela Chicken Pizza - Highlight of my meal. The wood fired crust and the traditional kerela preparation of chicken sounded like an unusual combination at first but it tasted delicious! The chef has aced the combination and it tasted delicious. Must try for sure!
• Jerk Chicken - served with brown rice and grilled veggies, the chicken had rustic and peppery flavour. I enjoyed this continental steak style chicken preparation thoroughly.
• Punjabi Style Chicken Tikka - Absolutely tender and extremely juicy. Good sized chicken pieces.
• Mudslide Double Chocolate Slice - A flawless and extremely indulgent ending to a great meal.

Must haves from the beverage menu -
• Bad Bull LIIT
• Citrus Julep (Bourbon based Mint and Lemon Cocktail)

Overall, great ambience and even better hospitality. A great option to lounge and have an amazing time!

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

oh what a wonderful place situated write on top of the mall and you get a stunning view along with some great food and cocktails must visit for family and friend outings

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Amazing restaurant with amazing ambience
I visited this place last sunday. It is located inside the logix mall near city Centre. It will be a amazing place for all the food lovers(highly recommended restaurant it is). They have both indoor and outdoor seating arrangement. We chose to sit indoor. This outlet serves you the best kebabs and north indian food. There interiors is very nice creative and attractive. They also have a bar inside the restaurant.
The food on the menu is pretty amazing with generous quantity of food served. And there service is also good and quick. Staff here is very humble.
I had there couple of dishes and they were totally lipsmacking
There chicken Dimsums, punjabi style chicken tikka and seekh kababs are highly recommend.
there drinks are very refreshing specially try there Newtons fresh drinks in mocktail really amazing it is.
Meleon delight was also good.
They serve you the best butter chicken maggie.
How can we miss the main course in main course I had there kadhai chicken and paneer pasanda accompanying with naan and steam rice all were scrumptious

there Desserts are heavenly in taste specially there heaven in bowl and grandma's classic walnut brownie. desserts are(highly recommended).

In all my experience was great and amazing. Try this place for amazing oriental food.

My raitings for this place will be :
Ambience 5/5