Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
RugbyMadKiwi
Papamoa, New Zealand

Great stay !

Review of Cromwell Motel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 29 Apr 2021via mobile
We booked 5 rooms for a one night stay on our family Holiday and we couldn’t have been happier in our choice at the Cromwell Motel.
Michelle was excellent to deal with right from the start when we first enquired and very friendly and helpful when we arrived.
The units were comfortable, warm and very clean.
Thank you Michelle and co for such a pleasant stay !
Date of stay: April 2021
Premium Queen Room
    $253
1.2 km from Cromwell Motel
View more hotels in Cromwell
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2021

Every one who’s reading my review,don’t touch the Cromwell Motel,the Service is crap like the owner of that motel name Michelle,she’s very rude,try’s to threaten me with lawyers,very abusive,I would never wanna stay there,there standards are very poor
Not good value for money
I’ve had my experience with them,I would never take my family there
I’m still amazes they still get ppl staying there
To all the ppl who want to book to stay there go elses where ,accomadation isn,t the best

As other ppl say a great places to stay that is wrong,it’s not a great place at all to stay

Date of stay: May 2020
1  Thank 341jwilson
Reviewed 27 August 2020 via mobile

We stayed here overnight on a week long wine excursion through central Otago. We stayed in unit 7, studio with full kitchen, queen bed in lounge, twin beds in spare room, parking outside, beautiful grounds and apricot blooms on the trees telling us spring was near. Michelle was an awesome host. I can’t wait to come back here!!!!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2019

We spent a few days in Cromwell staying at the Cromwell Motel. The motel is a bit on the older side but they are clean and of good size. The motel was a little noisy when the wind came up. Good facilities.

Room tip: All rooms seem to be similar
Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank brianandtts
Reviewed 20 May 2019

WE stayed 2 nights here and it was very cosy and comfortable. When we arrived, the heatpump had been turned on in our room and it was lovely and warm, what a nice touch. Had plenty of everything we needed, towels, utensils etc. Wifi was good. Units were reasonably old, but very clean and easy access to so many areas of Cromwell. Well located and reasonable.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 April 2019

I have found the people that own the Cromwell Motel not the best,i havent stayed there yet,i tried to book accommodation with them,i send them an email about 11 March,got an email back from them 11 March 2019,that day i msg them back for further info,they never contacted me till i contacted them like roughly 3 times

i them till i msg them again roughly 1 April then got a reply back,they gave me the costs for 3 people,i send an email back to them that same day to tell them id take the Friday 19th and the Saturday and Sunday of that week

They had wheel chair Access,it was already booked out to some couple,then the people that own that motel,in that email they did tell me they would come back to me the same day to see if this couple would move to another Unit i have never had an email back from the owners to what has happen,now its 9 April,iver a week ago,what kind of services are thoses people running,
The person that got back to me her name was Michelle,so people look at the reviews might look good but its not

Room tip: To get a good room check the motel and its owners out
Date of stay: April 2019