See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

The best in kitzingen, I'm coming to Kitzingen 3 to 5 times per year and i ve seen most hotels in kitzingen however its the best. It has perfect internet, parking, good room service, good food, good rate around 70 euro including BB, close to city center, good standard room quality, mgt are the owners so they care about customer

Weaknesses points : the bed isn't comfort and no air condition because its old refurbished hotel and this is the case in all Germany villages but heater is availabe

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

We booked this place as it is registered with 'bett und bike' and has a safe place to store bicycles. I'd booked a double room, which ended up being two singles end to end. The room was really warm but the traffic noise was too loud to sleep with the window open. Although the breakfast was excellent, I thought the room was very expensive for what you get. Not even a bottle of water!

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

I was in town for 4 days. The hotel was very convenient it was walking distance from my in laws house. Next to the market. Breakfast was very good and it is including. Staff was friendly and helpful. Don't speak much english. Clean hotel, beds are a little hard. You have a mini bar.overall it's good hotel.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2016

Typical quaint German hotel on a busy noisy street. Rooms were very clean and the breakfast was very good with alot of variety. Front door locks at 11 pm. We arrived back to the hotel around 12:30 in the night; my sister realized she forgot the key to her room. We could see a staff through the check-in office glass door (which was locked). We motioned to her that we needed to speak with her and she seemed annoyed. Serious face, smoking a cig and watching t.v. in the dark. Not very empathetic. She did find a key to get my sister into her room. Other than the negative experience with her, other staff were very nice.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 April 2016

We stayed here for one night on our way home from Croatia. It's a pretty basic hotel located close to the city centre (about 15 minutes walk).

The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was pretty good.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family