“Friendly service, delicious dining”
Review of N'entree

N'entree
Ranked #13 of 125 Restaurants in De Panne
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Our first visit when we were in the De Panne region. Choices for entrees are limited on the menu but they had some suggestions of the day as well. Our order took a while to arrive (we got there just after the restaurant opened at 6PM) but were offered some small bites along with our drinks. The portions were lavish and the food delicious: fresh and prepared from high quality products; this must have been one of the best steaks I've ever had. Friendly staff and correct prices. We'll visit again when around. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank GVerbeeck

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This is a very special restaurant. The food is divine. The service is sublime. Creating a unique and shared experience. And the name of this restaurant is very clever, not just a dish served after the first and before the main, but the right to join a particular sphere or group. My review as promised.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank BeckyL51
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Is this a restaurant or is this your own home with a great cooker? This was my very first visit here but I can guarantee it will not be the last. Perfect cooked food in an home atmosphere. Continue that way dear owners.... It is the right way.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Fantastic place, best steak I've had anywhere for long long time, cooked exactly the way I like it. The waiter was excellent, spoke great English and recommended a great red wine.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Like many before us,we were staying at the Ibis opposite and many of the more tourist orientated restaurants up the street looked worryingly empty so we decided to give it a try even though the menu looked short and the prices seemed a little higher.However this is definitely a case of paying for quality.The staff went out of their way to explain the menu and the specials on the blackboard and of course the beers.We had the croquettes to start which were clearly home made and the best we had tasted.I had a huge veal chop cooked to perfection and my wife had a rack of lamb comprising 9 lamb chops!(better than the 6 between 2 you get in the box from Sainsburys!). We were so full that we couldnt manage a pud!

Date of visit: July 2017