See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

This was our 2nd time that we spent a summer week at THE ROBINSON CLUB SCHLANITZEN ALM and we can't complain at all.

The hotel offers a variety of sports activities. The hiking tours are well planned for all kind of levels and going on a tour with an experienced and friendly guide makes it even more fun!

The food is absolutely delicious! If you love the Austrian cuisine, you're at the right place! But you can also opt for healthy, light options or international food. Breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner - the hotel offers food non-stop, so you won't starve at all!

If you travel with kids, they will enjoy the Roby Club. The daily program offers different indoor and outdoor activities and all the lovely kids entertainer ensure that no kid will be bored!

An all-inclusive hotel vacation is not made for everyone! The reason we chose Robinson again is because we were looking for the right balance as a family. Thanks to the kids club, we (adults) were able to have some time on our own and enjoyed a few hours hiking in the morning whilst our kids could play. We knew that they were in very good hands and that play time there was just fun!

The hotel stuff was always friendly and very helpful and the team did everything to make our stay as enjoyable as possible.

The rooms are very clean and practical. We booked a family room that offered enough space for all the 4 of us. We had the pleasure to have a room with a beautiful view - we wished the balcony would have been a bit more spacious so that 2 people could sit there. But this is just a very minor complaint!

If you like entertainment, dancing and music, you can enjoy daily shows and/or activities, but it's not a must!

The hotel, its location and friendly team - it's the perfect combination that makes you want to come back again!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2017

The experience at Robinsons, was fantastic thoroughly enjoyed our stay there. staff was friendly and went above and beyond, nothing was too much to ask. the sking was great the food was even better.

will definitely be back!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank dylschulze
Reviewed 28 February 2017

We had a great holiday! Very nice hotel, great staff, nice rooms, ski area good and right next to the ski lift, but what was most amazing to me was the food!! OMG: it was amazing!! I have food intolerances (gluten and dairy) so going on holiday can be a challenge. But the staff was so helpful: it was such a relief. Especially my Greek goddess friend Vivian from the kitchen brigade helped me with such passion by showing me what I could and got not eat. Wow! But also the other staff in the restaurant and in the kitchen were very helpful. I could really enjoy my holiday!! Thank you, Club Robinson am Schlani

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Schlanitzen_Alm, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at Robinson Club Schlanitzen Alm, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2017

Dear Vanessa,
first of all many many thanks for your very individual and heartily recommendation of Schlanitzenalm !
As you know, we are a German Club, but we are looking forward to force some more internationalization.
So we appreciate so much, if international guests like you felt "like at home".
Even that our kitchen and restaurant staff could consult you in any question concerning your food intolerance
is giving us the satisfying feeling, that we can support any individual desire with passion and proffesionalism.

Hope to greet you once again as our host !

Best wishes from the snowy Schlanitzenalm

Reviewed 22 February 2017

Tucked deep into southern Austrian Alps on the Border with Italy and Slovenia the Club is a well known European Ski Destination for Singles,Couples and FAMILIES !!!!

My wife and I, along with our 7 year old just returned from another AMAZING Robinson Experience !!!

We have been enjoying the Robinson Resorts going on 17 Years now ; they continue to improve, further develop and strive to find ways to continuously enhance their Guest's visit to the Club

" Schlani " is very Special Place.....

From the moment you arrive, you are met with a Friendly Face and Warm Smile offering any assistance or information you might require...It's all Genuine and you immediately feel relaxed as if your among old Friends and Family

From the House Keeping Staff to Restaurant/Bar "Team" and onto the Professional Ski Instructors,every employee understands enhancing the Guest Experience is Priority #1....

"Robi Kids Club" for the Rug Rats -thru- Teenies

Evening Entertainment Team

Restaurant !!! Amazing variety of Cuisine for satisfy everyone's Taste

So whether your visiting alone...with a Group; or traveling with your Family there is a "Program " to suit your needs ...Learning to Ski for the 1st time ? want to improve your Ski "skill set" Green/Blue/Red level ?? or Ski Back Country with a Professional Ski Instructor.... "Schlani" can and will offer you an Amazing Vacation and experience in the Austrian Culture aswell as the Robinson Concept ....

Quite down time after a Day on the Mountain...."Real" Apres-Ski....Pool with the Kids..
Auf Guss in the Sauna....hitting the Pillow at 10pm or Rocking the Club Disco until the Sun comes up......You can and will find your Groove/Personal preference at the Club.

Nassfeld Hermagor is a fantastic Ski Area, covering 4 Peaks and 150km+ of Trails offering the Beginner, Intermediate and Expert a wide range of choices

The "Nite Crew" working/grooming the Mountain until after Mid-nite will Guarantee you amazing "Corduroy" for 1st Tracks the next Morning

Cant say enough Good things about Schlanitzer Alm....

Good Luck ,Have Fun and check out Club Robinson "Schlani"...you wont be disappointed... we just booked for February 2018....

Tip..... "book early" the Club generally runs near Capacity...which validates the Value of Resort/Experience....

Last note to my American Colleagues.... if your considering a "Euro Ski Vacation" but have concerns with costs as opposed to staying in the States...Aspen/Vail/Beaver Creek/ Jackson Hole etc...you might be surprised to Learn...Austria is definitely
Cost competitive $$$ even with an International Flight.... and an Experience you will share with Friends for many Years to come

CW Glade

Retired American Ex-Pat, Living in Germany
Ex-PSIA

Room Tip: Tell the Reception your preference when Booking...we always book a 2 room Family Suite
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Charles G
Schlanitzen_Alm, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at Robinson Club Schlanitzen Alm, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2017

Dear Charles,

so many thanks for your lovely and very detailled comment about RobinsonClub Schlanitzenalm !
We are so proud, that we can convey even to our international guests to feel among old friends and family.
Also you mentioned that every "Robin" understands enhancing the guest experience is priority Nr. 1 !
Exactly that is our goal: to make our guests feel like at home !

We would appreciate to welcome you and your family once more at "Schlani".

All the Best,

Your Robinson Schlanitzenteam

Reviewed 1 February 2017

My partner and I stayed at Robinson Schlanitzen Alm from December 16 to 23 (sorry for the late review!). We absolutely loved it here and honestly can't say a bad thing about the resort. It did exactly what we needed it to and we had such a fun time there! When we arrived we really had no idea that the mountains would have so little snow on them, but the man made snow was fantastic to ski on. My husband and I are life long skiers and both of us, as well as the group of (now friends) we skied with, who we met at the resort all agreed you couldn't fault the man made snow and whilst not all of the runs and lifts we open, what was open filled an entire week of skiing without getting bored. The proximity of the hotel to the ski lift is SUCH a plus! It’s literally a minute out of the ski rental facility. Having the ski rental facility on site was excellent and my skis and boots were brand new. We loved the food selection at the buffet. My husband and I have varied tastes and both of us always found loads of options and never complained once about lack of selection. It helps that the food served here was exactly the kinds of food we love to eat. We loved the Austrian (or German?) themed night and I got my fill of the delicious pretzels they had out, which are my absolute favorite! I would suggest to the hotel would be to have pretzels out more often, not just the theme night because they were SO good. We also loved the black and white evening, which was a really nice way to break up the week and was nice to see everyone dressed up a bit - a nice change from our ski clothes! We spent several evenings in the main bar and then migrated to the night club and it always had a great vibe and enough people in it to feel like a good party. All of the members of staff were friendly to us and many of them took enough time to speak to us or spend time with us and it was really something I've never seen before at any other resort. We had many great conversations with Klaus, the manager, also the customer relations manager whose name is escaping me right now! We spoke loads with Micky from the entertainment team, who we thought was such a fantastic member of the team. She clearly loves her job, works incredibly hard and is super talented and we loved speaking to her. We watched the shows 3 nights and the other nights we were lounging in the bar with some new friends. We loved the steam room and sauna area, which we used twice. We found the pool to be a bit on the cool side, which might be something to review. We 100% would come back to this hotel and can’t recommend it enough really!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple