All reviews games room swimming pool holiday park accept dogs kitchen cabin great facilities next morning kitchen facilities playground beds town accommodation tv hanmer fridge utensils heating
Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

Very unfriendly check in! Guy didn't like me asking about thinks to do in the area!! I arrived a little early and that was a fault, he wasn't happy!! Wifi was $5 for 24 hours but he said he could give me some if I only checked my emails :-) As if!!! Rooms horrible, so tatty & Grubby and not what I would call clean!! Will not be back at this dump! A lick of paint wouldn't go a miss either and some new staff!!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank JAY A
AAHP2008, Owner at Alpine Adventure Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2016

Sorry to here you did not enjoy your experience, in regards to the internet, We like most holiday parks use a independent provider they charge us to purchase the vouchers so we are then able to sell them to our guests, we do purchase smaller vouchers of 100 mb which we then give to the guests on check in if they only require a limited amount to check emails etc., in regard to the person checking you in I am disappointed to hear they were not pleasant upon your arrival, however we are one of the few parks in Hanmer who take early check ins, in regards to your room you have not mentioned which you were in, however we have painted all but 3 rooms in the last 18 months, so I guess you were in one of those the 3 remaining rooms will be painted over the next 6 months .
kind regards
Alan

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Booked the kitchen cabin plus. Accomodation was Adequate. It had everything we needed, It was quite spacious. it had main bed in living room and 3 single beds in another room. Its the second time we have stayed and both stays were great. My son loved the pool.

Room Tip: there kitchen cabins are 2 roomed and spacious. Very reasonably priced
1  Thank jojogirll
Reviewed 24 January 2016

Had a very relaxing feel to it, enjoyed listening to the birds and the walks around the camp. It would have been much more enjoyable if so much wasn't broken, our hot water didn't work in the room (but we could use the main kitchen for washing the dishes), the zip wouldn't stop dripping and our front door handle malfunctioned and we couldn't get in (they did get this fixed the next day) and a few other things (that weren't in our room) had out of order sign on them.
My kids did enjoy the pool and games room and the staff were friendly.

Reviewed 24 January 2016

clean and tidy bathrooms, fantastic playground, swimming pool for the kids and well maintained and peaceful grounds! 2.5 kms from Hanmer village,friendly staff and spacious camp sites. Bbq and kitchen facilities also available . Best one in Hanmer !

Reviewed 3 January 2016

Very family friendly. The kids love the playground n the pool. And its a brilliant place to relax in the sun with a good book. I am definitely going to spend all our holidays there.
The staff is very friendly also

Room Tip: The chalets are perfect for the family who want a room just like home it has a bathroom and kitchen and the beds are made up with linen.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family