“Consistently good.”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2021

Consistently good food. Been visiting for years and always had a good experience. The food is great authentic Indian and the staff offers friendly service all at very reasonable prices.
Lamb roganjosh comes highly recommended.
Thanks and see you next time.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (672)

Reviewed 21 February 2021 via mobile

We had a great family meal with excellent food and great customer service. They were very attentive to our needs. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 8 February 2021

Our favourite restaurant in Hanmer Springs. Delicious food, good value and excellent service. They're efficient, polite and friendly. We'll be back again next time!

Date of visit: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with www.restauranthub.co.nz
Reviewed 3 February 2021 via mobile

We arrived in Hanmer springs on the 26th Jan and were tired to go out . So we ordered online on coriander leafs website. The good thing was that they were taking orders till 9:30pm. I ordered palak paner and lamb dopiaza. They confirmed the order by text msg and said it would be ready in 10mins. I walked to the restaurant and I reached there under 10mins and the order was ready. I liked the decor of the restaurant and the front staff were friendly. When I got home the food was still warm to hot. The portion sizes were good . I liked both dishes , and especially that they were not so much creamy as many Indian restaurants do . The spices were properly cooked in and we cooked enjoy curries. The lamb in the curry was very tender. The medium spice level was perfect for me as I don’t eat too spicy. Al together it cost about $38.00.
All in all a good experience

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 7 January 2021 via mobile

First time in here. Very tastefully decorated but, sadly that’s where All the taste was! Nice rice. I had chicken jalfazi and I asked for very hot. I like really spicy food. My husband ordered chicken achari medium hot. Both were almost identical apart from I had capsicum in mine. His had a shake of frenegreek. No heat, over cooked REHEATED chicken and an okish Garlic nann. Any restaurant that you see Chefs clearing tables means there is not much cooking going on

Date of visit: January 2021