All reviewsquiet streetwi fifamily roomwould definitely stay here againstayed here for one nightpoolhamiltontrottingcouchstudio
Reviewed 23 March 2018

I booked this motel for a night off their own website. Well, photos on website do not reflect the rooms. The room I booked and the room I was given were two very different things. I asked to change rooms, which was done, only to find the new room had no wi fi at all. Oh, just sit outside to get wi fi. I had two hours plus of administration and paper work to do. It was not suitable to sit outside. So I asked for a refund and left. Warning, see the room and check wi fi before paying.

Room Tip: Rooms at back are new but no wi fi
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Christine G
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Nice owners very friendly and helpful. Bed was a little hard and sounds travel though walls. No rd noise so u get a good night sleep. Found couch was to low for a person who has limit mobility, motel was clean and Tidy and your Nice and close to village for takeaways

Room Tip: No rd noise,
Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 February 2018

Stayed two nights at this motel. The internet was very sketchy but they gave us lots of internet codes to use. Nice clean rooms, the pool was warm and nice. Sitting area around pool was good. The only complaint is my son was feeling really sick the next morning and I was trying to pack up and help him and they were trying to rush us out of the room so fast. I know there Is rules but was a little upset at how they didn't seem to care. I let my son lay in the room anyways till a cab came to get us. We took a cab to Hamilton and stayed in the best Motel ever. And they were constantly asking how my son was while we stayed there for 3 days. Just the little things help when we are travelling from across the world.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 January 2018

Four adults (two couples) were booked in online for a one night stay in a one-bedroom unit that had a queen bed in the bedroom and a fold-out couch in the lounge plus an extra single bed in the bedroom as well. When my partner and I returned from our local wedding around midnight we were surprised to find that even though there was a single duvet and two pillows provided for the fold-out, there were NO SHEETS! We were tired and it was a bit late to wake the manager so we toughed it out. Disappointing.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
RizalFaiz, Owner at Colonial Court Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Sorry for your unpleasant stay with us. We may have overlook your requirement during your check in.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

My wife and I stayed for 2 nights and had no complaints at all. Very friendly staff and well serviced. Bed very comfortable, wi fi a bit patchy but free. Complimentary paper if ordered. We have stayed several times and will continue if we can book as sometimes they are booked up.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple