“HEAVEN ON EARTH!”
other travellers have booked this property
The Villa viewed from the beach The Villa at night
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The Villa viewed from the beach
The Villa at night
Bedroom #3
Bedroom #4
Bathroom #4
Indoor Living Room
View of beach from top balcony
Bonfire on the beach
Picnic on the beach
Your amazing staff
Miss Bev preparing amazing food
The beach in front of the Villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Kingston, Jamaica
“HEAVEN ON EARTH!”
Reviewed 10 February 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

Out of the Blue Villa is the most spectacular house located right on the Great Bay (enormous) beach!...perfect for swimming, football and the nighttime bonfires were awesome. Gorgeous rooms, food and that pool is to die for!!

The villa is close to some local amenities and restaurants like Jack Sprat and safe enough to walk. We took many a stroll around the area and checked out what the local area had to offer.

We loved this place so much, we have already booked our return trip later this year!

ERMH32
Montego Bay, Jamaica
“Peaceful and Serene”
Reviewed 8 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

My family and I are not the most adventurous and we booked this villa in Jamaica not knowing what to expect other than the website but this place is simply breathtaking. It is on a lovely stretch of beach in a quiet village with plenty of space for running/playing. The staff and people from the community are so friendly and warm. The only sound we heard was the church service down the street on Sunday. If you are looking for a place to reset, relax and be worry free, then I highly recommend it. Sunsets in the ocean, watching the birds is therapy for the soul. You will not be disappointed no matter how discerning you are about travel and accommodation.

Savina T
Montego Bay, Jamaica
“What a Fabulous Villa in the South Coast of Jamaica”
Reviewed 7 February 2018 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

I have stayed at Out of the Blue twice.
First time in 2015 for a friends Birthday weekend. It was so much fun getting a group of us together, drinking, chilling out by the pool, listening to music. One of the nights the wonderful staff Randy had set up the wood for a bonfire and we all sat around by the fire on the beach. It felt like camp (but way better). The sleepy fishing village of Great Bay is so safe and quiet that it made for a perfect setting for this gathering.

The second time I stayed was In June 2017 for a bridesmaid bonding weekend. Out of the Blue was even better than I had remembered it. The decor is stunning, with white furnishings, comfortable beds and an amazing view. This trip, I jogged along the beach, chatted to the local fisherman, star-gazed and had great chats with my fellow bridesmaids.

the long and short of it is.... I'm dying to go back!

Your age range 25-34
Christina...
“Safe, Fun & Relaxing Girls Trip”
Reviewed 7 February 2018 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Wow wow wow! Talk about fun with my girls without having to worry about a thing. We relaxed by the pool, walked the beach, enjoyed the most beautiful sunsets all while being pampered by Randy, Bev & Donna and secured at night by Phillip while we all got the best night sleep with the sound of the ocean in the background. Whewwwwww I could go on and on! Loved every moment of this trip but most importantly appreciated the attention to detail in all aspects of this home, the staff and our safety...What more can you ask for !!! It was the true definition of NO PROBLEM MON!!!

Justine-H...
“GIRLS TRIP!!”
Reviewed 7 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

Had the best time down in Treasure Beach with my girls. We walked the beautiful black sand beach day and night and slept with our windows and doors open so that the fresh breeze could come in and also to listen to the waves of the ocean. Took in the sea, sand and sun with my favorite ladies and enjoyed the friendly Jamaican locals and their stories.

Jamaica gets a bad wrap but at no time did any of us girls feel unsafe in the slightest.

The staff down there were extremely friendly and cooked the most delicious meals. I can't wait to go back, hopefully soon!!!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing