“Great value, great location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Shower room with hot water
Looking over towards Junction Town
Looking down the private road to the entrance with secure gateway
Secure entrance to HTV with dusk till dawn lighting
A snapshot of some of the shops in Junction Town
Another of the many plazas in Junction Town
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Pioneer69...
“Great value, great location”
Reviewed 10 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Junction St. Elizabeth is exactly what I was looking for. It is far from the congested and overly commercialized areas of Jamaica. If you are looking for a more serene and local experience in Jamaica, this is the area for you. If was safe, and peaceful. If is close to Treasure Beach, Lover's Leap, Black River, and other nearby attractions. The property manager Dwayne was very helpful, and the owner Bobbie was also great. I would recommend Hill Top Villa to my friends, and would definitely stay there again for future visits.

kaysam12
“Great location & peaceful surroundings. ”
Reviewed 17 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

My mother and I stayed 9 nights at HTV. The 2 bedroom villa is very spacious, clean and comfortable and is nearby a gas station, shops, supermarkets, restaurants, taxis and banks.

Ms Monica did all she could to ensure our stay was as comfortable as possible. Upon arrival she had provided us with fresh fruit and beverages and also kindly sent up a pot of rice and peas for us one evening.
It was really nice having friendly locals around who made us feel at home and were able to assist with some shopping. We also had a delicious meal cooked for a reasonable price.

We went on a few day trips to Treasure beach. Ms Monica arranged for a private taxi to pick us up from the villa. Alternatively you can get a taxi from Junction town.

We had a wonderful stay at HTV and wish we could have stayed a bit longer but we'll surely be returning at some point. Thanks again to Bobbie, Ms Monica, Dwayne and Ann.

Sheree M
“Tranquil”
Reviewed 6 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

I stayed there with my family and 3 children. It was very quiet and extremely peaceful. We stayed there to attend the Calabash Festival and returning home at 3 am in the morning, We were not worried about our safety at all.

The house was very comfortable and the view of the town of Junction gave one the feeling that they are in the hustle and bustle of a rural town life... but can easily shut that out by closing the patio door.

It was rather windy when we stayed there. A bit scary at first with all the howling but after a few hours we got used to it and manage to sleep.

The house was stocked with fresh fruits and bottled water and additional amenities to make life away from home easy?

This house was given a 4 star rating as there are still some unfinished/outstanding housekeeping issues; that with the right person and a week this can easily be done.

Peilingw...
Shanghai, China
“Wonder people and beautiful house”
Reviewed 19 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

Enjoyed my staying and got some writing done at the house. If you are looking for getting to know Jamaicans and their daily lives, you want to stay in a place that is away from the tourists. The house is so big and in a perfect spot of the town; the breeze coming from the windows feels heavenly. This is a very safe place to stay with friendly neighbors. Very close to Treasure Beach, Lover's cove, YS Falls, etc.
The owner is quick in responses and very helpful with all arrangements. Bobbie's mother brought me the best ripe fresh fruits, real coconut juice, and cooked Jamaica soul food bammy, escovitch fish steak, plus the national dish (ackee and saltfish).
The short-walk supermarkets have all you need. Very convenient. I had pork cooked to my favorite taste that I have not had for years in China or US (I believe that the Jamaican pigs are raised truly organic way).
So many sweet memories. I hope to visit again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The hospitality
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Karen B
“Fantastic villa”
Reviewed 30 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014

HTV is the perfect place to stay when visiting jamaica the house is big and beautiful the view is amazing,thanks to Mrs Monica for all the lovely mangoes oranges and the lovely cake she's such a lovely lady I had the best week of my life I definitely will be staying there again..

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing