“Hidden cafe”
Review of Philomena Foggs

Philomena Foggs
Ranked #14 of 81 Restaurants in Holmfirth
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Description: Philomena Foggs is a refreshingly different themed Bistro cafe. Here it'a all about the food, high quality food at reasonable prices. We serve freshly made bistro cafe dishes from a team of local chefs with hot and cold dishes from breakfast to afternoon tea, served in cosy surroundings and a takeaway service is also offered for breakfast and lunch. We also have a special dog friendly section welcoming muddy boots and paws and a dog free section for those who wish to be dog free. 09.30 - 4.30 pm Sat 09.00 am - 4.00 pm Sun Closed
Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

Called by for a drink & a sandwich with a friend, Cafe was very busy, Nice to have an area for dogs.
Food was very good although it somewhat lacks views.
Will do well

There are newer reviews for Philomena Foggs

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Good food and wonderful staff, I recommend the burger it is excellent. Thanks for a great relaxing Sunday lunch

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Visited today with 3 kids and dog mid-walkies for a milkshake and coffee - very impressed. The decor is fantastic, the layout spacious, and the service lovely. Special dog blanket and water for our dog, and even a doggy menu! The kids menu was fantastic choice and value for money, and although I didn't eat on this occasion I can't wait to go back and try some of the delicious food on the menu. It all looked yummy and also there was a good choice of drinks and cakes. Nothing else like this in the area, and a great place to visit with or without a 4 legged friend (for those who don't like dining with dogs, don't worry as the dog area is separate to the other dining area). I think this could be my new favorite local restaurant! Well done.

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

I wanted to take my two young kids somewhere new for tea after school and saw that this new cafe had opened. It's hard to happen upon this place (I only heard about it as went to buy items at cupcake world the week before) but don't let the surrounding mill confuse you, it's certainly open for business.

We went after school and it closes at 16:30, so was enough time to get a kids' afternoon tea, and a coffee and cheeky flapjack for myself.

The environment was trendy and there were rooms where you could take your dogs.

The menu looked fab, and will be back (without kids) to try it.

Great decor and comfortable table and chairs.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

I cannot even start to tell you about how amazing the chef is. Nick cooks food to the best possible standard & the menu reflects his skills.

The cafe has a lovely atmosphere, it's very welcoming & not pretentious and the efficiency of the staff and of course Nicks Egg Royal made my 1st visit in its 1st week an absolute delight.

It's a real gem & my visits will be very frequent!

Well done to everyone on the team