“Beautiful warm cottage”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Beautiful, well equipt kitchen with easy use Aga
There is a small patio area with potted flowers in spring & summer, & seating for 4 people.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
stevierst
“Beautiful warm cottage”
Reviewed 8 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

My three night stay in Marian Cottage was simply superb! I’ve driven through Ingleton for the last 20+ years, and always promised a stay here. And I couldn’t think of a better place to have spent that promised time. The cottage was warm (-5 degrees outside) cosy, well equipped, and just perfect for us. We have the dales a stone throw away, and the village on our doorstep with pubs, shops, and of course the infamous waterfalls.
Caroline showed us round the cottage and gave us some handy tips on where to eat, and where to go. This cottage is a hidden gem of a place to which I will return!

10 Feb 2018
Steve, thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. I’m delighted that you enjoyed your stay. You, Hazel and your dogs were a pleasure to host. I hope to welcome you back in the near future. Kind regards, Caroline
Tony G
“the cottage was a fantastic place to stay,really comfortable, and handy for the town. Am looking forward to going again.”
Reviewed 15 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Ingleton is a really good location with good pubs and entertainment. The country side is second to none . I have been coming to Ingleton since 1963, love the place. In recent years my friend and i have stayed in several cottages in the last few years, but this one far outshines any. The AGA was really good, the beds very comfortable. I enjoyed every minute.

30 Jul 2017
Thank you Tony, I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay! I really appreciate your review-thank you!
EilidhO
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
“Cozy, immaculate, central, well equipped pet friendly family cottage”
Reviewed 7 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

On Ingleton High Street with easy access to all local amenities, park, bike pump track, seasonal outdoor pool. Fab food at the Old Post Office, climbing, walking, caving and biking heaven. Come home to a cozy Aga, Caroline's home baking and just chill. Perfect for an active family break with one of the best hosts, and most comfortable beds, we have experienced.

Favourites from our trip with our 6 year old were Gisburn MTB trails, The Courtyard Dairy, Sandcastle Water Park in Blackpool, Ingleton park and swimming pool, climbing at Twistleton Crags

10 Jul 2017
Thank you so much for your review, Eilidh, it was a pleasure to host you & I'd love to welcome you all back in the future.
pstearns1...
Minnetonka, Minnesota
“Cozy cottage in a good location.”
Reviewed 29 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Caroline is an outstanding host. Met us to open and show us how things work. Gave great advice on things to do in the area. We really loved the National Park and the small villages nearby. If you're a hiker or biker- it's a great park. I liked the local pool and there are several good restaurants within easy walking distance. A wonderful place to stay.

Your age range 65+
30 Jun 2017
Paul & Kaye, you were wonderful guests. I'm so glad that you enjoyed the cottage & surroundings. Good luck on the rest of your adventures!
hadenough...
“Excellent”
Reviewed 3 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Just come bk from Marian Cottage in Ingleton... had a fab stay...cottage is very clean everything you need for relaxing stay..the location is ideal 1 min walk from village which has lovely shops,cafes and pubs.. there is an allocated car space for you. We only had 3 night stay and didn't have to drive once. There is a lovely stream where kids can skim stones and u can climbe Ingleborough. There is also Inglton waterfalls which was great...so plenty to do in a short break.. wished i had booked for longer oh and the owner Caroline is great she couldn't do enough for us. I would definately recommend this cottage and will be returning soon

30 Jun 2017
Hi Debbie,
Thank you so much for your lovely review. I'm so glad that you & your family had a great break at Marian Cottage. You fitted so much in during your stay & its good to hear that you loved Ingleton so much. I would love to welcome you all back to the cottage soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing