“Brilliant day”
Review of Skirmish Dorset

Skirmish Dorset
More attraction details
Owner description: Just 20 minutes from Bournemouth and 10 minutes from Poole. Skirmish Dorset is Bournemouth's premier paintball day out based in 800 acres of prime Dorset woodland. We are located only 20 minutes from Weymouth, 30 minutes from Southampton and Salisbury. Offering paintball for all ages from 11+, specialising in stag do's visiting Bournemouth.
Reviewed 22 September 2014

My friends surprised with a day of paintballing for my birthday. Had an amazing day, brilliant choice of areas and games and prices very reasonable. Staff are very friendly and make the day fun and encourage you to get dirty! You WILL come away with bruises! At the end of the day if its a special occasion you get a private game where your friends can shoot at you!!

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"woods"
"activity"

Reviewed 7 August 2014

My sons and I went here for an afternoon thanks to our Tesco clubcard vouchers. We have been to a few other paintball sites before, but this is the best we've seen. The owner was happy and welcoming and the site and activities were very well organised. We felt safe at all times and had great fun.

Water and squash was free, which was essential on a hot day.

I would suggest that you need to budget for 100 paintballs per game, so this does bump up the cost, but you can pay with clubcard vouchers, so I would recommend this.

We are planning another visit.

1  Thank saints1fan
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I played paintball at this site with some family members, had a great day out.
The staff were all friendly and they ensure that you have lots of fun in a safe environment, we will definitely return (once bruises have died down)

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We had paid, up-front, to play at Nationwide's site in Dorchester (as a group of 10), but, when we arrived, it was shut-up, without signage, and no-one would answer the phone number provided: they are lying cheats, who steal, and I would urge anyone and everyone to avoid them at all costs, and to go to Skirmish - just down the road - instead!
We turned up - in a state of desperation - to find a fantastically helpful bunch of guys, in a professional set-up, who worked wonders to fit us in (even though they already had 120 other players already booked in), and wow, what a day we had!
I cannot praise the staff, the facilities, the battle-grounds and the equipment enough; they were truly great (unlike Nationwide who are lying cheats)!