“Wonderful staff & very good food”
Review of La Pergola

La Pergola
Ranked #56 of 435 Restaurants in Monza
Price range: US$29 - US$47
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a place the locals go, but they do speak English and just could not be nicer in how they treat you. Food was priced very well for the quality and portions. I have eaten there numerous times and everything was perfect. Has inside with AC and outside dining.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (240)

Reviewed 27 May 2019

It is a traditional italian restaurant, with delicious food and the best pizza we ever had, yet in case one had not made a reservation especially on weekends, staff is not ready to make accommodations or any kind of rearrangements

Date of visit: May 2019
2  Thank Irina O
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

I took my boys to the Italian GP at Monza and this restaurant was very close to where we stayed. It is located in a residential area and away from the centre of Monza.

We had simple food here... I had poached sea bass, my boys had pizza. Simple food, cooked well - one of the many reasons I love Italy so much. Cost was very reasonable.

If you are staying in the area then I would recommend this restaurant but with Italy’s surfeit of great restaurants I would not recommend travelling too far to get here.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank NeilVernon
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

The food was excellent we had 3 children with us and they were very accommodating. I can't remember the name of the dish that I had but it was a thin white fish with Greek olives and capers.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 13 April 2016

We often eat here, nice family restaurant, good food, especially the seafood. Very reasonably priced

Date of visit: March 2016