Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$107
  • Restaurant
O Mylle Douceurs(Le Crotoy)
  • Pool
Les Tourelles(Le Crotoy)
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Madeleine(Le Crotoy)
  • Pool
  • Free Internet
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 September 2016

The last time we went to this restaurant it was okay but not phenomenal anyway we thought we would give it another chance. I was really disappointed,we decided to eat al la carte which was probably an error but we weren't sure we could manage the quantities in the set menus. I decided to have what I understood to be prawn cocktail Even my O level French remembered crevette is French for prawn. Also I am from Essex so I know what is supposed to be in a prawn cocktail. However there was these weird fishy slithers in it which at first I though might be octopus but my husband identified as crab sticks plus potato cubes. I send it back and they just bought the same thing without the lettuce, it was shocking! Optimistic I moved onto the next course grilled sole with vegetables. Well the sole was un cooked on the underside, the broccoli has clearly been on fire, so I was only able to eat the upper side of this dish. Feeling still hungrey at the end of the meal. I reached for the bread rolls which had accompanied my husbands meal and they were wet inside clearly had been defrosted. I can get better French meals in London! Appalling, they definitely won't be getting a third chance. We went for dinner and did not stay at the hotel so cannot comment on that.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2015

Basic clean room. Bathroom very small but adequate. As another reviewer said, because of flooring every footstep in the corridor could be heard. Food good. Nice location out in the sticks. Okay for overnight stop.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2015

This is a very pleasant hotel with excellent dining facilities and one which is well patronised. It is a bit off the beaten track but well situated for exploring the Baie de Somme and has ample parking space. The restaurant is extremely good and serves a variety of local dishes and regional specialities. The rooms are adequate but rather cramped and showering is a tight manoeuvre. The staff are friendly and helpful and the hotel is good value for money.

Room Tip: Those not facing the road are quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2015

Mattress uncomfortable, tiles in shower cracked, flooring enabled every footstep in the corridor to be heard, smell of stale food everywhere, unfriendly check in, food poor, cold, tough and fatty and served on cold plates, expensive for what it was, breakfast very badly organised (told we couldn't sit at a laid up table with no other laid up tables available), no cloth to protect bread from hands, breakfast very overpriced for what it was, one bill for two rooms when we had asked for items to be charged to specific rooms. Overall very poor quality for an expensive stay. The wifi was slow, and not unavailable in the morning. The next place we stayed was cheaper and much better quality.

Room Tip: Don't bother - go elsewhere!
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2014

We stayed a couple of nights in this hotel, in the annex which is about 400m up the road. It is very quiet and our small apartment and the bed was comfortable. It was good to have a fridge but could have done with tea and coffee making facilities. The breakfast was served at the annex and was basic continental style but with fresh coffee and orange juice. The restaurant where we dined both nights was disappointing in that the menu raised hopes but the service(especially on the second night ) was slow and indifferent (don't agree to sit in the conservatory). The creme brûlée was not at room temperature the local specialty (salt lamb) was undercooked and tough.i did have delicious ice cream the second night. It is too far out of town to consider eating anywhere else unless you are prepared to drive so your choice is limited. I didn't mind the 7km walk to Le Crotoy, but I would not have wanted to walk back. It is in a lovely area and we enjoyed the Sunday market in St Vallery and a visit to he bird reserve. Having said all this, I think I would consider returning. The room was comfortable quiet and reasonably priced

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple