Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$31
Agoda.comUS$31
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

New host! Wonderful !The previous one was very unpleasant. This one is very friendly.Now everything is fine.Its very clean.And there are smiling people.Is very close to the sea and the sea garden.....

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank dsp216
Reviewed 8 September 2018

bad owner, often always angry with people and even with himself, always to break his balls at any time. and since we went away 2 days because now horrified, we did not even return the money back that we advanced in the 2 days missing.
and then he is very liar and always told a lot of lies, even saying that the garage was cheap but instead was very dear to be mad, as if our car gave him a nuisance annoyance in his house, in a public parking lot.
we were told on booking that in fact it had a private parking inside the house, while it was not true at all.
same thing with the existence of the climate in the rooms marked on booking, this too was all false, just like him!
room very small and very narrow, and with a window that looked on the bed, that if I opened it I even banged my head !! And in addition I got to photograph the perimeter of his premises and I noticed how dangerous all those electrical cables that they dangled everywhere, constituting a very serious danger for any user. I do not recommend anyone even for 2 nights at most, to go to sleep in that cave and with a very crazy and perpetually angry owner.
never again !!!
for what we paid was even too much, better a 3-star hotel for 10 euros more, pity only that it was all full, if not, we would send it immediately.
and in any case, he waits and hopes for the money he has to give us back, who has even had the courage to ask me for the extremes, but as a liar he will give us nothing more.
I never believed him half a time of everything he said, given the experience with the parking lots and all the lies told both on booking, and in person, even worse.
be careful, then, if you go to this individual.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank ginol481
Reviewed 21 July 2016

We spent two nights in the Old House Hostel. It was clean. But the owner is a horrible person. For the first time we went in he acted very suspecious and unfriendly to us. Then I asked him the first night if I can hang my washed cloth on the rope for hanging wet clothes on the balcony. He was totally drunk and yelled very rude to me not to use the rope. So we borrowed two chairs and took them into our rooms to hang our wet clothes on it. And we were four people in the room, two of us were still out in the city so they had the key. Our door was not possible to lock from inside without the key (it was supposed to be able to be locked but wasn't possible) so we didn't lock the door because of the others coming home. So suddenly the drunk owner in the middle of the night around 2oclock rushes into our room and teares all our cloth off from the chairs and starts to take the chairs out. Then he started to yell at me because he didn't want us to use the chairs and he wanted to show me the rope to use for hanging wet clothes. I said we were sleeping, then he didn't go away, he was totally drunk and arguing so that he could show us the rope (which i was totally clear of all the time, he just insisted not to use it). Then he didn't go out from our room until I pushed him out and shut the door on him.
There were two bathrooms in the hostel and he insisted that we not use one of the bathrooms. He didn't even explain way, he just yelled at us all the time, and because the hostel hosts a lot of people, one bathroom is not enough.
For the rest of the time when we came and went he just stood there and looked on us with a disgusting way of looking at us, not talking to us at all.
The hostel is clean, but it's a madhouse! Don't ever go there and support this crazy man's business, he is a disgusting person.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Gergely V
Reviewed 28 June 2016

The most unfriendly and stupid owner on any hostel in the world i ve found!!!If u want to stay in this hostel do everything the owner say dry the bathroom even if it was not u left it wet.remember always to lock the front door even if u have to go back in for few minutes...never reply the owner and try to make him cheer up even if he ll remain serious with your jokes!

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank FrancescoG1036
Reviewed 26 August 2015

Accidently we had to stay for a night in Burgas. It was night when we found this hotel as a first near to Nisikli office. We have been given a room that was called "luxury room" but this room was very awful. Most of the furniture was very old as well as the windows which were dirty and full of insects. In the toilet we found spiders family, which perhaps checked-in to this hotel right before us. Shower did not work, there were no towels at all, we found somebody's clothes into the wardrobe and old chees in the fridge. On the booking.com website it is written that every room is complected with slim tv but our one was with small and very old tv.
We would like to make an accent on the hotel manager's appearance. He was drunk when we arrived, asked us some very strange questions, made a lot of mistakes while registerin us. In the morning he came to the room and started to kick us out saying "hurry up" very rude when we were sitting ready-to-go in the room waiting him to give keys.
We do not recommend this hotel to stay even for a night.

Room tip: "Luxury" room actually is not luxury.
Date of stay: August 2015