Lowest prices for your stay
US$27
View deal
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.com
Hotels.comUS$27
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 January 2019 via mobile

Clean rooms, friendly host and good overall service. Air condition is working well. The Wifi is strong and cable TV in the room. Very close to the city center. Option for a breakfast. Good value for the money. Recommended!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2018

The apartment was on the third floor and there was no lift in the building, apart from that it was perfect. The building is located about 3 blocks from the center of the city and the main pedestrian street.
Its a great budget hotel.

Room tip: good budget accomodation
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Walking from the bus station it was a little difficult for me to find Samuil Apartments. It is in a residential area and it also takes a while to get to the beach.

I only spoke over the phone with the owner, who seemed nice. The receptionist was very nice and spoke some English and she had the cutest pet cat.

I booked a basic twin bedroom, which was clean and furnished in a simple fashion. The apartment also provided a kettle, a small fridge and some utensils. For me it was enough. The shower in the bathroom wasn't ideal as it is one of those free hanging shower heads where water ends up all over the bathroom. Unfortunately, the drain wasn't working so well either. So, it took a while for the water to drain and I ended up mopping up the rest with the mop, provided by the apartment.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 September 2017

The rooms are located in the center, just off the main pedestrian street. Very good amenities inside. The staff were very friendly. Extremely fast WiFi connection! The only downside I saw was that the room I was in was on the 4th floor and there was no elevation in the building.

Room tip: Budget accommodation
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2015 via mobile

We stayed in a 1 bedroom apartment and it was 4 of us. I recommend you inquire about the apartment you are booking even if it says it can sleep 3-4 people because I booked for 4 but it turned out there is only one queen size bed and a sofa that opens up. In the kitchen there was also a sofa that is full size bed but it is so hard and uncomfortable.
I was ok with that but my American guests were not. The host was super nice and tried his best to accommodate us. He gave me a separate space to sleep only and this way my friend slept alone on the full size hard sofa and the other couple of people slept in the bedroom in the queen size bed.
The amenities were great: bathroom, shower, laundry and drier, fully equipped kitchen.
The place definitely needs a retouch design wise. It's simple and the furniture was old.
It was good enough for having a place to sleep and take showers.
Location is very good! I'd stay again. Excellent prices, cheap per person for apartments.

Date of stay: August 2015