eDreams
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 June 2019

We put up close family friends in this hotel and they - and we - were very, very pleased with the fantastic service, the exceptionally kind staff, the clean and modern facilities, and the convenient and quiet location. It's a super kid-friendly hotel, the staff speak English and went out of their way to help our friends feel welcome and well taken care of.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 20 May 2018

Been at Doro 4-5 times over the last 3 years. Excellent location, great apartment, always feels the same. Nice service, make you feel like part of their family. My only choice when looking for hotels in Burgas.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

I spent two nights in this hotel. Staff was very welcoming.. we felt at home instantly. Rooms were clean and tidy. Mattresses were so comfortable that we had a great night's sleep. This place will definitely my first choice when I visit Burgas next time. Thank you Hotel Doro for a great stay.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2017

Its a family hotel in a quiet street,but close to the center.
Mrs. Teodora and he husband run a 3 stars hotel which feels like more than 5 stars .
The rooms are modern cleen and atylish, wonderful breakfast that Mrs. Teodora prepares on her own every morning with her own hands and cooking talent.
The stuff is very eficient and very kind just like the wonderful family.
We recommend this hotel from the bottom of our heart.

Room tip: we had a large suit on the 1st floor
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank מוטי א
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

I can't stay enough nice things about Hotel Doro. Nice, quiet hotel in walking distance to beach, sea garden and downtown cafes and restaurants. The rooms were impeccably clean and decorated with lots of taste and style . Loved my little balcony and hearing only the seagulls in the morning.The lobby bar is elegant and cozy, breakfast was nice and sufficient, they make very good espresso for you any time of day, there is also drinks and beer in the lobby bar that you can purchase as well as fruits all day long. The owner Teodora was friendly and made you feel at home along with the rest of the staff. I would definitely stay there again on my next visit to Bourgas.

Date of stay: July 2017