Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 July 2020

Comfortable Beds!
Review of Boryana Hotel
Pending review
I had room nos 7 with twin beds and balcony and stayed one night...... I found it a bit unnerving to find the balcony was a shared space with the next room. I wasn't told this I just found out by walking round it to find myself outside the door of next door! I didn't like the idea of someone appearing outside my balcony door and peering in so didn't open the curtains, window or door. The carpet in the room was very stained,worn and marked though the room and bathroom were spotlessly clean. There was a kettle & 2 cups in the room though no tea, coffee & milk. I bought some sachets of coffee from the shop only to find in the morning the kettle didn't work. I reported this to reception when I left. There was plenty of hot water and toiletries provided, shampoo & shower gel, the shower was very good. There was a TV, A fridge & air conditioning in the room which was much needed as I wasn't happy about opening the window. The bed was super comfortable and had what I imagine was a memory foam mattresses, one of the most comfiest beds I've had in a guest house and the room was nicely furnished.. Alex a member of staff was most helpful, greeting us when we arrived, showing us the rooms, giving me some old towels for the beach as I had forgotten mine. All the staff I met were very happy and polite. The swimming pool looked divine though I didnt use it as did the little bar and seating areas all looked lovely and clean and nice furniture. The parking was in a sort small field area a couple of doors up and was free though there was no shade and the car was in the full sun from sunrise to sunset. There is a lift so that makes it easy for carrying your bags to your room and if your not to mobile but on the upper floors. The hotel is in a quiet side street, id say 2nd line to the sea, a few minutes walk. Location is very good and there are a few bars, restaurants & shops in the immediate area. We only stayed one night because I have a dog and he can't be left but Alex said the hotel accepts dogs and the charge would be 8 Euros a night. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to others as a nice, clean comfortable place to stay and good value for money.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 2 October 2019 via mobile

stayed here during September and was very comfortable in a large sea view room comfortable and exceptionally clean large balcony overlooking the sea the family who run the hotel are friendly and helpful a lovely Bulgarian breakfast is served each morning with excellent coffee I used the transfer service at reasonable prices I liked the local area with restaurants and beach within walking distance the local bus stop is 50 meters from the hotel you can get the bus to Burgas for 1.50 lev a 20min journey I would most definitely recommend Boryana hotel and can’t wait to stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 July 2019

The hotel is located in Kraimorie, which is a district of Burgas and is about 15 km from the city. The place is very quiet and the beach is very close (5-10 min. by walk). There is free parking. The most impressive is the wonderful attitude of the owners: always friendly, smiling and helping. Тhe hotel is furnished very interesting, I sensed an idea of vintage style and comfort at the same time. I liked the detached seating area and the terrace. Тhe delicious breakfast served by the pool complemented my pleasant impressions. There is a bus stop next to the hotel, so you can travel to Burgas in 15 min. at very low price of the ticket. The area for bird-watching "PODA" is also very close, this is especially for those who are keen on birds. In general, this place is ideal if you are looking for a relaxing and peaceful holiday, without the unnecessary luxury and the crowds.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2018

Always warm welcome from the lovely hosts, the rooms are comfortable and beautifully furnished, the place is very close to the beach, which is perfect.
Тhere is a comfortable parking right next to the hotel
The best place to relax.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 12 September 2017

This was our fourth stay at the Hotel Boryana and it was just as good as the first. It is a lovely comfortable hotel, and Boryana and her family are so welcoming.
There is a great little swimming pool, and you can have breakfast by it in the morning.
Our room had magnificent views of the bay, and we saw the sunrise every morning.
We're now looking forward to our next visit!

Date of stay: September 2017