Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$40
Booking.comUS$40
Agoda.comUS$40
TripadvisorUS$40
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 December 2018

The location is relatively close to main street and the city park (walking dist.). The parking is so tiny that I prefer to say that there is no parking. The rooms are average. For my stay the AC was not working and in the room was cold. I could give this hotel not 3* !!! It deserves only 2. For prices: my stay was out of the season, so this is not a good criteria for a compare.
Breakfast: it was not good. we had a low budgeted products only served in a pre-served plate - so if you are hungry more than this - sorry for you. The content of this plate was - some spread products and some salami products. The main problem is that they were with the lowest quality you can buy in the store, prepared with palm oil and all kind of other artificial ingredients.

My general opinion for this hotel is please avoid if there is another option.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 708georgig
Reviewed 10 December 2018

Stayed here for two nights during the first week of December and we liked it, lovely warm no smoking rooms, English speaking TV channels, spotlessly clean, bathroom fine with soap/gel provided, 24 hour reception, breakfast was included in our room rate which was fine for our needs, egg, sausage, cheese, meats, bread, coffee etc, the Fors hotel is located in a side street in the centre of Burgas with shops and everything you need within walking distance, they are well known for hosting evnts in their function room so we did have music noise from 8pm to around 11pm ish but we never thought this a problem and slept very well, we paid £53 for two nights bed and breakfast for two people, I would give this place a try.

Room tip: High floor facing the street.
Date of stay: December 2018
1  Thank 6791BL
Reviewed 23 January 2018

Stayed here over Christmas and the New Year. Hotel is clean and comfortable and is situated in the city centre. Breakfast is a basic Bulgarian offering, but is acceptable. The restaurant was booked every night with functions. These did not really interfere with my stay. There are many restauants and bars minutes walk from the hotel. It is an ideal base for the city, parks and beaches and the bus/railway station.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 October 2017

The hotel is average, clean. Its best feature though is that it is situated in the very heart of the town. Name something of interest there and it is within a walking distance from the spot. The car park at the back of the building is at an affordable cost.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 27 October 2016

The Fors is a typical mid-range Bulgarian hotel set right in the heart of the new and renovated (EU funded) city centre and only a few minutes walk from the beautiful Sea Gardens park, which overlooks the city's pier and beaches.
I Previously reviewed the Fors in October 2015 and, while most of what I noted then still holds true, it is with some regret that I have to say the overall levels of service and professionalism of staff have declined to some extent. This is not intended as a direct criticism .. rather, it is a reflection of my experience that overall attitudes towards tourists seem to have changed. That said, I would still recommend the Fors as an ideal hotel for those looking to explore the city of Burgas
I would also repeat the following tips ...

Tip 1: The Fors is a very popular venue for parties and wedding receptions .. most finish by midnight but noise can be a problem so take some earplugs

Tip 2: Further to (1), ask for a room on the highest floor possible at the front of the hotel

Tip 3: If you like your "cuppa", take a travel kettle and teabags .. and on day one buy some fresh milk that you can keep in the fridge in your room .. the Bulgarians' idea of tea (chai) is not the same as ours.

Tip 4: Breakfast is a good, varied buffet but it is not a traditional British breakfast so just enjoy the difference .. and don't forget to bring teabags and milk down from your room.

Room tip: Higher rooms at the front are quieter
Date of stay: October 2016