Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
eDreams
Priceline
US$36
View deal
Expedia.comUS$61
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

It is an excellent hotel for transit.
The room was big, clean, but it did not have a balcony.
Although the hotel is in the vicinity of an intensely circulated artery, it was quiet.
We arrived at a late hour and did not benefit from the restaurant.
Quality / price ratio is ok!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Place is good just if you arrive for a few hours. Just for sleep. And next day after brekfast you leave this place. We ll stay there two times just for that, during the bus trip.
Service in reception was very helpful but... I have definatelly different opinion on the restaurant service. When we were waiting for transfer to airport in restaurant we ordered The salad. Just for one of us. The weitress cant speak English and gave us Double meal. After we re explaining that Was mistake he just go away without any words.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Very nice and clean hotel in the outskirts of Bourgas. The rooms were spacious and also the balcony and bathroom. Very poor wi-fi, most of the time none. The parking is very large and you can always find place.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2017

I was in this hotel with 2 other friends, they tried to give us a different room from what we have ordered. besides that, The location is kinda far from everything and the beds are the worst I have ever had.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank AlonZ-12
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

I have booked the hotel through TripAdvisor and it was a complete disappointment. When I entered the room it was too old to be a hotel room. I said well I can cope with the room which needed to remodel for a night but the room was not clean. It was not vacuumed I can see the dirt on the floor as well as the countertops. The bed was not comfortable enough that I felt the springs of the mattress all night long. I also think they don't have pest control either because I have seen a cockroach on the room floor. The bathroom was ok and renovated. I do not recommend you to stay there. It should not be on booking.com and hotels.com

Date of stay: July 2017