Lowest prices for your stay
US$95
US$81
Hotels.comUS$94
Expedia.comUS$94
eDreamsUS$95
All reviews black sea sea garden piano bar interior design hotel is excellent big room big terrace high level communication skills out of season star standards nice location swimming pool double deluxe room hotel guests public areas summer holiday
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2020 via mobile

Staff is extremely unpleasant, behaved like I am. It a customer, but a street dog ! Never expected such an attitude from a 5* hotel staff! It is really not nice to pay money for such crab ! Ordered breakfast, seated myself outside, the waited asked me for the bill before even bringing my coffee! That is apparently the best of the bg tourism!

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 6 September 2020

This is nice hotel located very close to the sea. I had a big room with view on the sea, also there was cozy balcony on which I could wathcing sunrises. Also thereis big fantastic pool. As for me desing of the hotel is little bit old. All the place was very calm and quiet, so it will be a good choise for those ho prefere such type of the rest.

The only one disappointment for me was beach zone near the sea. I can't say that it was bad, but it is does not exactly match the level of the hotel. Especially beach umbrellas whitch were to old and need to be replaced for new one.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 1 September 2020 via mobile

In August this year we decided to spend summer holiday on the Bulgarian seaside. Among other places, we stayed in Grand Hotel Primoretz. The room we stayed in was 40 sq m, huge enough to do my aerobics class without any risks;-)
The pool was also amazing, for any passionate swimmer to feel at ease.
I also loved the bed, big enough to accomodate 4 persons:-))
The view from the terrace in the morning when the sun rose from the sea was dreamy.
All the sanitary conditions were respected, the breakfast is good quality selection, the vallet parking very helpful (in a city where the parking lots number seemed scarce)

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2019 via mobile

I am giving this hotel four stars because it really is a beautiful structure with great rooms, very comfortable common areas, and solid breakfast. On the plus side, the grounds and pools are stunning. Right at the beach, one can walk along the water to a pier and to wonderful gardens. Couldn’t ask for a nicer facility. Of importance to me, the gym is huge and super complete. As nice as any freestanding American gym and spa.

So why the four stars for a five star property? The staff. With the exception of two women at the lobby bar who were very nice once we got to know them, not a smile in the place. When my room key didn’t work, the desk person rekey it but it still didn’t work. Hey, these things happen. So on my third trip down, I asked if she would give me a new key with a new mag stripe. Answer- no. Rekeyed it and still nothing. Finally got a cleaner to open the room and waited for new desk staff who were about the same. But gave me a new card which worked.

Breakfast ends at 10. At 9:55, a server came and took my plate while I was drinking water. I told him I wasn’t finished. He kept walking with my plate. They mean closed.

All of this is, of course, management issues. I am sure the staff people are perfectly teachable but no one has taught them. Reminded me of old Eastern Bloc where the customer was never right.

So Facilities 5 star but Staff 2 star. I give it a 4.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Vermontman
ghpmarketing2016, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Hotel & SPA Primoretz, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2019

Dear Vermontman,

First, let us warmly thank you for having shared your experience with us, even if we are truly sorry to read that you did not appreciate your experience fully. We very much appreciate your frank feedback, and hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you once again to the hotel, when we may have the opportunity to restore your faith in Grand Hotel and SPA Primoretz .

Kind Regards,

Kristiyana Meranzova
Concierge

Reviewed 29 October 2019

Modern and nice location with rich golden decorations in style with Marble bathrooms and spacious halls. Gracious restaurant, lobby bar and SPA.
All the necessary facilities and high level service for a 5 stars location.
Staff very attentive to your needs and distrete.
My experience was wonderful and I warmly advice you to stay in this nice hotel.

Location - seaside of Burgas
Rooms - spacious and well equipped
Service - professional and distrete
Restaurants and bar - excellent

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Alessia K
ghpmarketing2016, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Hotel & SPA Primoretz, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2019

Dear Alessia K,

Thank you very much for your lovely praise about your stay at the Grand Hotel and SPA Primoretz. We are so proud to read that you had again an amazing stay and could enjoy all our services, our rooms as well as our location. Thank you also for your compliments towards our team, whom we have shared your feedback with. We very much appreciate all of your kind recommendation and look forward to welcoming you on your next trip to Burgas.

Kind Regards,