Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
Travelocity
ZenHotels.com
US$100
View deal
Orbitz.com
PricelineUS$134
All reviews black sea piano bar interior design hotel is excellent big room big terrace out of season nice location double deluxe room summer holiday business trip four star city sq marketing seaside
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 September 2020 via mobile

In August this year we decided to spend summer holiday on the Bulgarian seaside. Among other places, we stayed in Grand Hotel Primoretz. The room we stayed in was 40 sq m, huge enough to do my aerobics class without any risks;-)
The pool was also amazing, for any passionate swimmer to feel at ease.
I also loved the bed, big enough to accomodate 4 persons:-))
The view from the terrace in the morning when the sun rose from the sea was dreamy.
All the sanitary conditions were respected, the breakfast is good quality selection, the vallet parking very helpful (in a city where the parking lots number seemed scarce)

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2019 via mobile

I am giving this hotel four stars because it really is a beautiful structure with great rooms, very comfortable common areas, and solid breakfast. On the plus side, the grounds and pools are stunning. Right at the beach, one can walk along the water to a pier and to wonderful gardens. Couldn’t ask for a nicer facility. Of importance to me, the gym is huge and super complete. As nice as any freestanding American gym and spa.

So why the four stars for a five star property? The staff. With the exception of two women at the lobby bar who were very nice once we got to know them, not a smile in the place. When my room key didn’t work, the desk person rekey it but it still didn’t work. Hey, these things happen. So on my third trip down, I asked if she would give me a new key with a new mag stripe. Answer- no. Rekeyed it and still nothing. Finally got a cleaner to open the room and waited for new desk staff who were about the same. But gave me a new card which worked.

Breakfast ends at 10. At 9:55, a server came and took my plate while I was drinking water. I told him I wasn’t finished. He kept walking with my plate. They mean closed.

All of this is, of course, management issues. I am sure the staff people are perfectly teachable but no one has taught them. Reminded me of old Eastern Bloc where the customer was never right.

So Facilities 5 star but Staff 2 star. I give it a 4.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Vermontman
ghpmarketing2016, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Hotel & SPA Primoretz, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2019

Dear Vermontman,

First, let us warmly thank you for having shared your experience with us, even if we are truly sorry to read that you did not appreciate your experience fully. We very much appreciate your frank feedback, and hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you once again to the hotel, when we may have the opportunity to restore your faith in Grand Hotel and SPA Primoretz .

Reviewed 29 October 2019

Modern and nice location with rich golden decorations in style with Marble bathrooms and spacious halls. Gracious restaurant, lobby bar and SPA.
All the necessary facilities and high level service for a 5 stars location.
Staff very attentive to your needs and distrete.
My experience was wonderful and I warmly advice you to stay in this nice hotel.

Location - seaside of Burgas
Rooms - spacious and well equipped
Service - professional and distrete
Restaurants and bar - excellent

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Alessia K
ghpmarketing2016, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Hotel & SPA Primoretz, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2019

Dear Alessia K,

Thank you very much for your lovely praise about your stay at the Grand Hotel and SPA Primoretz. We are so proud to read that you had again an amazing stay and could enjoy all our services, our rooms as well as our location. Thank you also for your compliments towards our team, whom we have shared your feedback with. We very much appreciate all of your kind recommendation and look forward to welcoming you on your next trip to Burgas.

Reviewed 28 October 2019

We stayed at the hotel for the weekend.
We booked junior apartment and double deluxe room. The junior apartment is spacious, well furnished, with big terrace and spectacular sea view. The double deluxe room is the same.
The spa is fabulous. The breakfast is fantastic with great variety of dishes to choose from.
The service everywhere in the hotel is exceptional. The door boy, the staff at the spa, the housekeeping, the ladies at the reception desk, the waiters at the restaurant - all of them are extremely professional and outstanding when performing their duties.
A huge thank you to Tanya from Marketing for the extremely understanding and professional treatment we were served.

2  Thank sabinasabeva

Dear sabinasabeva,
Thank you for spending your time to give us a straight and detailed feedback from your great experiences during your stay at Grand Hotel and SPA Primoretz. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again at our Hotel in the not too distant future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 19 October 2019

I stayed at the hotel during a business trip. It was a very pleasant experience. The rooms was spacious and elegant, although a bit dark. Conference and presentation facilities were also very good. The underground parking space was also extremely convenient. It does also seem the hotel is very good for holidays due to its location just behind the beach.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank buyu84
ghpmarketing2016, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Hotel & SPA Primoretz, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2019

Dear buyu84,