“Amazing stay at Nazri Resort”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
The pool area at the Nazri Resort so very peaceful and relaxing!!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Sumeet06
New Delhi, India
“Amazing stay at Nazri Resort”
Reviewed 21 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

The apartment is next to the famous Baga Beach. Despite the advantage of being near to the Baga Beach, the resort has its own well maintained swimming pool. The market is just next to the resort. My special thanks to The owner (Mr Ashok) who went beyond my expectation to help my family. Since I stayed in private apartment and kept the room keys inside the room and locked the door and Mr Ashok helped me to get another key from his cousin from Panjim at 12.00 O clock at night which is really a great help. Otherwise we had no option except staying at another hotel for one night but thanks to Mr Ashok for this courtesy and being such a great help at need. I would highly recommend his place not only because of the room & price but the way I was treated while I was in real need of help.

Once again Thanks Mr Ashok for your help.

Sumeet Singh

29 Jun 2017
Thank you Mr Singh for your lovely review. We are really happy that you enjoyed your stay at our apartment, we were happy to be of assistance it was no trouble at all. We hope we can welcome you again in the future. Best Regards, Ashok & Stephanie.
rasbuary3...
“I loved staying at the apartment.”
Reviewed 6 June 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

The apartment is spacious and well equipped with all one needs for a long stay.
I stayed 10 weeks.
I had no problems if any thing needed fixing.
Ash,s brothers were always quick to respond and very reliable.
The bed was very good with a thick mattress.
The bedroom lovely.
The hotel and surrounds are so peaceful .
Only one issue the apartment is all booked for 2018 when I next go to Goa.

10 Jun 2017
Thank you for your lovely review Lesley, we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. I'm sorry we have been unable to book you in for your next visit in 2018 as the dates are filling up fast. We really do hope to accommodate you again in the future.
Kind Regards, Ash & Steph.
SueGS
Burradoo, Australia
“Perfectly comfortable”
Reviewed 22 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

I wasn't looking to stay in a Taj or Oberoi I just wanted a nice comfortable apartment, plus I was travelling on a budget. The location was very good close to Baga Beach. The bed comfortable plus there was a new washing machine which was a great asset. The wifi is now working. This is by no means a glamorous apartment however it fulfilled our needs perfectly.

24 Apr 2017
Thank you so much for your kind & honest review. We are so glad thay you enjoyed your stay and we would love to welcome you again in the future. Regards.
Abhishek...
“Fantastic place to stay in the heart of N Goa”
Reviewed 7 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

The place is bang in the centre of all the activities in fact walking distance from the famous night club Titos. Moreso the place is located inside the resort of Naziri and has all the acsess to the facilities including a beautiful pool.
About the place it is a two room setting with the bedroom having a queen size bed along with balcony and bathroom and the other room having a small kitchenette along with sofa cum bed. The place is ideal for a small family of 3/4 however the only drawback is that the bedroom a/c doesn't work properly hence we had to keep the other room air conditioner switched on to cool the bedroom.
Overall a fantastic Big Bang for your buck infact much better than the so called 4 star properties around the area.

13 Apr 2017
Thank you very much for your review Abhishek, we are very glad you enjoyed your stay.
We have now sorted the problem with the A.C. unit in the bedroom and apologise that it was an issue when you stayed with us.
We look forward to accommodating you again in the future and thanks again for your lovely review.
Kind Regards,
Ashok & Stephanie Naik.
I_love_tr...
London, United Kingdom
“Comfortable experience”
Reviewed 12 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

The apartment is 5 min walk from Baga beach. It is at a very good location inside Nazri Resort. The apartment is well maintained and very clean. There are 2 balconies and the bathroom is quite spacious. The kitchen is fully equipped and 4 people can sleep comfortably. It is very good value for money.

The only issue is that the owner stays in London so his brothers are taking care of the place on his behalf. The communication is not very clear between them. I always had to Whatsapp the owner and he would translate the requirement to his brother. But Mr. Ashok himself is very responsive and considerate and made sure that we got what we wanted. Also note that there is no wifi.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location was good, swimming pool was great
Liked least: The service was not at all good as the owner is not local
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing