“Perfectly fine”

Add it.
Bar44
Ranked #11 of 15 things to do in Cowbridge
Reviewed 6 December 2015 via mobile

I've been to this bar several times, I have several friends that love coming here but frankly I always come away underwhelmed.

The food is fine.
It's a varied tapas menu, lots of options.
Nothing bad about it, but nothing particularly impressive either. Not sure how often the menu is updated, but I can't say I've noticed it change.

The drinks menu is varied, but again, it's nothing special.
The cocktails are priced at rates I would pay in Cardiff centre, but I find those competing bars have nicer decor and a more original theme.

The restaurant is nice, it's clean and neat. However it lacks style- it looks basic and I don't find it particularly attractive.

The staff are generally good, however always in a rush. It's not a very relaxing setting.

1  Thank Crishowells

Reviewed 25 June 2015 via mobile

Bar 44 is a lovely tapas bar in Cowbridge, the staff are very helpful they can't be any helpful. The food is very good quality, which I don't mind paying for the food, most of the food is quite reasonable. Also the cocktail are fantastic, if you come to Cowbridge I would recommend to come to Bar 44.

Reviewed 12 April 2015

Food very good staff young and friendly could tell you about what's in dishes feels like a tapas bar in Spain will go again

Reviewed 30 December 2014

Although the service overall was friendly, I felt that Bar44 lacked atmosphere. It didn't have the Spanish authenticity that I was expecting.The one pot at £6 was good value but bland.Also had oil and bread which comprised of a few thinly sliced speciality breads and oil(no rustic appeal) more pretentious than authentic.

3  Thank Emma W