All reviews pastries the owner the bus amalfi coast seafood rooms are clean every night gnocchi separate building bed and breakfast amazing service our honeymoon breakfast was delicious stunning views welcoming place wonderful hotel local buses
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

An attractive , beautiful and wonderful place to visit and refresh your minds, calm weather , all my friends enjoyed there a lot , hotel was excellent and the day was very happy and spent great fully .

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank karan0917
Pino M, Proprietario at Holidays Fico d'India, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you from all of us and we are happy to have you as our guests Pino & staff

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here during our two week Italian vacation because we wanted to be able to retreat from the crowds of the bigger towns on the Amalfi coast while we were there. This hotel was perfect for that purpose, and it is absolutely gorgeous. I was in awe of the view from our balcony. It was also very clean and comfortable, and the food was delicious. But the best part of our stay was Pino!

On our arrival, I called Pino to tell him we were at the bus stop and he immediately drove out to get us. I then realized my mistake: we were at the wrong bus stop. Pino called me back and offered to call us a taxi. During our stay, Pino served us dinner, changed the lightbulb in our room, gave us directions, gave us bus tickets, and drove us to the bus stop each morning. I'm not sure when he finds time to sleep! On the last morning, Pino loaded our luggage into his car and drove us and another couple to the bus stop as usual. However, three buses passed us by without stopping, which we had never experienced before (we later learned that the buses fill up much more quickly on Saturdays and will not stop once full). We had planned to arrive in Amalfi thirty to forty minutes before our ferry was scheduled to depart. We were going to take it to Sorrento, and from there the train to Florence, and had all our tickets bought already. After half an hour waiting at the bus stop and the third bus passing by, I was panicked and in tears, thinking we were going to miss the ferry and the train, even if we managed to call a taxi. Suddenly, Pino appeared like magic in front of us, put our bags back in his car, and proceeded to drive all four of us down to Amalfi himself!! He was so kind about it, even though it was a 25 minute drive and I'm sure he had many things to take care of at the hotel. We made it to the dock just in time, and I could not express my gratitude enough. Know that if you stay here, you will be well taken care of by him and his staff. Just plan ahead if you need to take the bus on Saturday!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Zoey S

Reviewed 18 July 2018

We were well taken care of and loved the location. Pinot, the owner, shuttled us to bus locations, breakfast was delicious and generous, and for a quiet dinner with wine we were most satisfied. Highly recommend.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Elie S

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Pino and his staff were great and attentive. The view was magnificent from our room and from the dining area. The food was excellent. I definitely will be back to stay again and highly recommend this place to others.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank angiem212

Reviewed 30 June 2018

My wife and decided to stay at this hotel based on the reviews I have read and let me assure you folks, we were not disappointed.
Pino has assembled a great team and they will go out of their way to make sure your needs are met.

Many thanks to:
Pino
Michela
Ersilia
Biagio
Deep

The location is a bit away from the "touristy" areas of the Amalfi but that was okay with us. We rented a car and driving the Amalfi Coast is not for everyone. But it allowed us to do day trip everyday to some of the other coastal towns like Positano, Sorrento and off to Pompeii one day. Pino gave us great instruction one day to take th bus to Amalfi, then the boat to Capri..... it was amazing!

Let's talk food!

We ate there every night....yes we did! I had a different dish every night but my wife the Gnocchi. The local wine was fine with us and to be honest the meal and wine prices were very reasonable. The breakfast was great as well and best of included!

The hotel/bed and breakfast itself is amazing and hopefully the pics I attach will show you exactly what i mean. The rooms are clean, internet works great and the views from the rooms and the restaurant are wonderous.

Truly a beautiful place and beautiful people that make you feel at home.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple