“Excellent!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Great restaurant, great service, great food! Deliciously prepared food, beautifully presented. We will be back tomorrow !

Reviewed 23 May 2018

Visited here this evening (22/05/18) and were made very welcome despite the fact we were too early for service ! The waiter had spent some time in the uk and spoke very good English and was able to sort out a non fish menu for my wife who unfortunately is allergic to all seafood. I am not and was able to enjoy a delicious meal . The restaurant is very informal with a great atmosphere and we spent half the evening chatting to the lovely American family at the next table.
A really delightful place to eat with great service and great food price was about €80.00 for the two of us including desert (the lemon sorbet is wonderful) and a bottle of very acceptable Rose . Would definitely recommend a visit .

1  Thank Alex L
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

We were staying in Benencasa just down the road and were recommended this restaurant,, well what a find,, the food was very nicely presented,, tasted lovely and service was fantastic. In 7 nights i think we ate here 4 and it was by far the best. We had grilled fish one night and pizza another night,, both were fantastic, the pizza is the best I've had. Would highly recommend a visit. First class food, first class service. Regards Mark & Lorna

2  Thank Mark P
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

This is a family run restaurant, and the proprietor collected us by car from our hotel and dropped us back. The food was amazing. My main was shrimps, with carrot and lemongrass purée, in a dark chocolate half ball sitting on a ketaifi nest, was original and so tasty, I’d never think of putting those ingredients together but they worked. My pudding was to die for, pineapple Canolo (very thin slices of pineapple arranged like cannelloni and stuffed with ricotta) slightly spicy, served with cherry semifreddo, also very lightly spiced, with almond crunch and passion fruit - my idea of heaven on a plate. We finished with a limoncello - homemade from their own lemons growing just below the restaurant - it tasted so good we bought a bottle. Our 2 three course dinners with bottle of wine, water and limoncello, and with bottle of limoncello included plus taxi service cost just €89.

1  Thank Linda_Herts
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Great place, recommended by our AirBNB host. It took all of my muddled language skills to book a table by phone but it was well worth it. Sweet, kind and helpful staff who made every effort to tailor a meal for my wife who is vegetarian. Dishes were simple and beautifully cooked - I had a particularly nice dish with lentils and pig cheeks and salt cod. Desserts were exceptional particuarly the Delizie al limone. Meal was particularly good value. One tip, there is parking on site managed by a delightful old man, unfortunately we had arrived late after a long journey and with no bank machines in the vicinity had no spare change. He approached me for a one Euro tip and to my shame I had no cash at hand. Next time I visit I will rectify that.