We stayed here for 1 night in September.
1) Far more charming than you'd expect upon first seeing it
2) Free wifi (but weak)
3) Kind, helpful staff; they even upgraded us to the top floor with a balcony sea view
4) Fridge in-room (but no kettle; we borrowed bowls and a tea set filled with hot water from the kitchen, they were very sweet about it)
5) Extremely friendly, helpful staff
6) Quiet, clean, secure
1) Bizarre policy of charging to use the A/C. They didn't charge us (perhaps because it was the off-season, plus we didn't use it anyway), but that seems petty, akin to charging to use the wifi or electricity.
2) NOT in Old Town- just outside, adjacent to the Old Town park overlooking the former moat.
3) Breakfast IS NOT included.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included