All reviews budget hotel old town family establishment lovely little hotel an excellent base small lift small balcony base for exploring the ritz good size clean rooms mini market mandraki harbour minute walk eli beach quiet at night twin room
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed here last year, only just got trip advisor and I feel I need to write the review. Clean room, PERFECTLY located for the old town and yet so much cheaper. Planning to come here again in a couple of years. The first night we arrived extremely late and me and my husband were given a twin room but got a double the next day which was better. Breakfast was good too and all the staff were brilliant and friendly - typical of the Greek people we have come to love.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 7 September 2018

Location is perfect just behind Old Town, but also so quiet at night. Room is ok, we had some issue with one of the mattresses but they fix it asap. Breakfast is amazing, all breakfast choices, and the lovely lady make eggs as you like, everything is so fresh and taste perfectly. They were there for us to answer and accommodate our inquiries.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

When arriving at the hotel they were very friendly and inviting. We got to have great conversations with all the staff and and felt comfortable around them. The cleaning team were fantastic and when first entering the room when we arrived, the bed was laid out to suit our honeymoon, with nicely laid out flowers on the bed.

You can get breakfast and drinks in the bar area. The elevator up was a little cramped and rickety but it wasn’t the worst thing to get into. Comfortable but basic rooms, exactly as advertised. Only criticism we would make is that it would be helpful if when booking it was made very clear that air conditioning and a safe in the room were an extra and not part of the price (neither were expensive extras, but essential and not planned for in our budget).

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel has a very good breakfast, better than we expected for a 2 star hotel, the rooms were clean and Nice with a bih balcony, friendly staff, the locatio is very good, 5 minute walk from old town, and 25 minute walk from Eli beach. We would come back again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 25 July 2018

Stayed for 4 nights Friday to Tuesday and got a good deal via on the beach. Opted for this hotel based on reviews and location. It was a basic hotel but did the job. Room was adequate and clean. Nice towels and some toiletries in bathroom. Hairdryer/iron available on request (no charge). Fridge in the room but no kettle. Small balcony.
Small convenience shop directly across the street.
Only real complaint was that the bed was majorly uncomfortable. I could feel every spring through the mattress. I just used the cover to lie on. Ok then.
Breakfast was not included and cost 5 euros a day. I thought this was good value and had a fresh omelette made for me every morning by the hard working and friendly cook. All the staff were very pleasant and chatty. They stored my luggage for the day at no extra cost.
Location was for me perfect. In a small residential area with a smattering of local cafes and restaurants within a five minute walk. 5 minutes walk to the seafront. Follow the shore line and you are at the gates of the old town within 20 minutes. Keep going and you are at Mandraki harbour within 20 minutes.
Good choice if you prefer location over grandeur.

Date of stay: July 2018