All reviews comfortable bed rhodes old town separate apartments peaceful courtyard longer stay stayed here for one night a great stay place to stay restaurants and shops fantastic location walking distance vasiliki panos hosts furniture rhodos greece
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Excellent boutique hotel. Were flexible with itinerary changes and provided helpful advice on local attractions and restaurants. The accommodations were very nice and the extra touches (welcoming drinks in fridge, biscuits, special pillow for our 7-year old, high quality toiletries, etc.) made the stay very comfortable indeed.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2017

I only stayed here for the last night of my holiday after my friends left the previous day. I wish our other accommodation had been as good. It is very close to the centre of the old town but quiet. A lovely old building beautifully restored. My apartment spacious and comfortable with a large roof terrace. The staff couldn't have been more helpful and welcoming. I wish I had stayed longer.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank bedermeier
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We can't say enough good things about this hotel. We have just spent 10 days here, and it was sublime. Hotel is close to the main streets, but quiet . The staff here are second to none , thank you Panos, Vasiliki, and Yannis ( nothing is too much trouble for these 3 ) . . We will be back

1  Thank Shirley H
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We couldn't imagine a better place to stay in Rhodes (or anywhere!) The hotel/room was beyond beautiful (I felt like a Queen staying here!), in a great location, and had everything we needed - all the basic amenities and even complimentary beverages and snacks upon our arrival. But what made our stay even more special was the staff - everyone we encountered was super friendly and helpful, especially Panos himself. Such amazing hospitality all around that gave our stay that extra personal touch that makes all the difference. I can't recommend this place enough!!

1  Thank nch7w
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Giannis is the perfect host, is proud of his boutique hotel and works hard to ensure clients are happy. The hotel rooms are classic old town and have all the character one anticipates in such an ancient town. The hotel is perfectly located and close to restaurants and a bakery. Great value for money.

1  Thank David N