All reviews nice balcony an excellent hotel on arrival old town recommend this hotel hermes furniture toilet rhodes taxi sea
Reviewed 3 August 2018

This time I don't want to be lazy and help other people to decide not to catch on nice pictures with Hermes bath sets etc. Its not there and bathroom was ugly, I feel sorry now, that I didn't take any photos of it. Me and my boyfriend we booked a suit room in a high season month July.
Pluses: great location, nice hall way, polite front stuff, beautiful view from 3rd floor to the sea and port, spacious room.
Minuses: you get a smile off your face when you enter the room. It is not cozy at all, there is no special design or interior elements. Maybe two nice chairs in the room. No wardrobe, we had to hang our clothes next to the bed?! All the rest was just still in our bags on the floor. TV is somewhere in the very corner. Shelves are skew, somebody forgot glasses or was drunk when put them there. For two people it was one set of towels left on the bed. I had to go and ask for more. Bathroom was very poor, stains from other guests which are not possible to remove. I think I had a refreshing shower most of the time instead of hot one. When i asked to give us proper room, it was one much nicer available but in the very corner with out balcony. balcony...if you wish to have a romantic evening by sitting there you can forget it, we had two conditioners there blowing hot air in addition to hot weather it self. From booking. com "customer review" was 10 for breakfast. So I expected at least fantastic breakfast... I was laughing when I saw what is the choice..max 3 point I could give for that. Eggs 3 varieties (best was omelette cooked at the kitchen and that's it!) , one type of cheese, two types of ham, cucumber, tomato, water melon and few fruits, and wheat wheat wheat..Bone appetite! I have been in many 4 star hotels around the world, sorry, this hotel is max 3. 700 eu is too much of money for that.

Date of stay: July 2018
5  Thank Kristīne L
Reviewed 18 June 2018

The hotel is excellent. He deserves his 4 stars. It is located in the center of the city, on the commercial streets, public services and transportation, a few minutes away from the beach of Rhodes, and a few minutes from the old town! The service is friendly, polite and cordial staff, very clean. Buffet breakfasts are very good and tasty products, with a top, omelette. The rooms are spacious with all the comforts, with private balcony and comfortable toilet - shower.

Room tip: The third floor offers more views of the city and the harbor
Date of stay: June 2018
Toni M, Owner at GQ Hotel & Club, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear Nikos, thank you for your kind words! We’re glad to read that you have had a great time in our hotel and that you enjoyed everything we offered to you through our services. Our duty is to see our customer being satisfied with our work and we’re glad to see you being one of them! We hope you will pick us for another one stay soon. Till next accommodation!

Our Best Regards,

GQ Hotel & Club

Reviewed 29 January 2018

This hotel has been recently renovated and has spacious and comfortable rooms, with a balcony that has sea view. It's very well located in the heart of Rhodes Old Town - walking distance from the Airport line Bus Stop. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly and prices are good, specially in off-peak season.

One of the downsides is breakfast variety - although they do fresh scrambled eggs and toasts at your request, I'd the number of options is quite limited. The other one would be the shower: they have a shower box and instead the usual hand shower, which is a rarity in Greece and definitely a plus, but the water is nothing more than "kind of warm". Of course in summer it won't be an issue but if the weather is cold and you're looking a hot bath, you're gonna be very disappointed with water temperature.

Room tip: Pick a room at the 3rd floor with a sea view!
Reviewed 24 January 2018

Positives
-Good location
-The afternoon receptionist (same every day) is very kind, very helpful and professional!!!
-Rooms are ok
-Very good prices during my winter stay

Negatives
-No hot water!!! That means that i had to call the reception to complain and then have hot water
-Television with no good signal!!!
-Breakfast until 10:00 am

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

The good things finish at the location.

First of all let me say that this is my first bad review.

Lets start: Upon arrival the tv control was missing that after one hour they replaced.

The wi-fi was terrible and i had to use my own in order to work.

The next morning there was not any hot water and the only reply i got from reception is that" we have called the technician".

And after all this i saw a bug crawling on my bed.....

Then, i had to use a carbon box for my cereal that this guy had behind a bench and he put some for me.

After all this...not even a sorry...not even an apology.

It was the first and last time.

Trip type: Travelled on business