Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I had the opportunity to visit quite a few islands during my trip. Santorini was the first one and Smaragdi the first hotel...I was soooo lucky to come across this hotel and the people who put their heart and soul in their work....From the man who picked us up from the port ( with the nicest smile) to the beautiful ladies at the reception and .. The rooms were impeccably clean, the bathroom spacious with a beautiful jaccuzzi..Everything was just perfect, the hotel was a few meters from the beach and to our nice surprise there were tons of great restaurants on the whole strip. Will do it over and over again, Although I loved all the islands, Santorini was my favourite!!!! Was it the hotel, the restaurants, the people,...I guess it was a bit of everything...

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 104Gabi
Reviewed 8 August 2014

So glad we booked this hotel for our honeymoon. The staff greeted us upon arrival like we were old friends, and continued to do so for our entire stay.
Maria (manager/?owner) had a welcome meeting where she have everyone plenty of helpful information about the area.
She assisted us booking a fabulous catamaran evening dinner cruise, and a quad bike for the following day.
Our room was very comfortable and spacious, we had the honeymoon suite (it was our honeymoon), they cleaned it daily and provided additional bathroom items.
The only downsides at all would be that the pool is busy from the minute it opens to the second it closes - if you want a spot by the pool, arrive early!
The other thing would be that the bed was so large that the 'fitted' style sheet did not fit, the sheet between our body and the mattress was loose and could not be tucked in, I found this a little frustrating as I move around a lot in my sleep and it was moving too.
However that is just me being picky! The pool was nice, as with the spa, the breakfast was one of the best we had in Europe with the variety, the staff were amazing, we had a one minute walk to the black beach which is lined with great places to eat such as Tranquilo and Apollon.
We had a fabulous time and even after travelling around the entire Island we wouldn't stay anywhere else.
Thank you for the wonderful stay!

Date of stay: August 2014
2  Thank ShereeNMD
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We arrived late at the hotel and were greeted at the airport immediately and driven to the hotel. Beautifully illuminated grounds and the manager George greeted us. He took the time to sit with us by the glow of the pool to tell us all we needed to know about our stay and the hotel. So very kind and helpful!
The breakfast each morning (I highly recommend this option) was delicious and very well layed out for the guests convenience. It was so pleasant to start the day with "Good morning!" from the staff and to dine by the pool with our breakfasts.
Maria, is absolutely exceptional!!! She recommended and made us a reservation in Fira to enjoy a front row view of the glorious Santorini sunset. She was also ever so helpful in answering any and all of our questions and inquiries. She hosted a welcome meeting that explained all there was to do on the the island and gave us very helpful tips. She is indeed a treasure.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone. I have stayed in resort properties around the world and this was by far one of my favourite boutique properties.
Thank you to Maria and her lovely and friendly staff, and for all of your help which sincerely made our stay memorable!
Matty & Tyler (room 52)

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Manelin
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This is a family run hotel and the owners always make you feel at home. Right from when you check-in, they will personally escort to your room. Later in the afternoon, there's a welcome session for the new guests. They even arrange local trips, help you to rent bikes, and recommend great places to eat.

The smaller petite rooms are comfortable enough while some of the rooms overlooking the pool seemed to be much nicer. Breakfast is sumptuous and the bar is open until late. Free airport/port transfers are offered as well.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Deb-Ghosh
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Maria and all her staff are so helpful, nothing is too much trouble. The cleanliness of the hotel in ALL areas is exceptional. We had a Deluxe Studio for 2 (superb) and we give it ****** (six) stars. I would never stay anywhere else on Santorini. The location of the hotel was brilliant.

Room tip: We have stayed here 3 times and had 3 different types of room. Two overlooking the pool area, one of which had a sea and mountain view, one with the mountain view. All very quiet at night, good a/c and facilities in all 3 rooms
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple