Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Floatation Pods

What an experience, from the check in at the day spa to the great explanation of how the pods work... read more

Reviewed today
982aimeeg
Just wow

Magical experience. My wife and I did the Lost World tour. Great mix of physical challenge and... read more

Reviewed yesterday

from US$118.69
from US$41.06
from US$58.97
1,545 results
All reviews lost world haggas honking holes hour epic ladder climb tumu tumu toobing new zealand glow worms hour tour fear of heights free photos an adventure amazing experience great adventure comfort zone felt safe great pictures thanks guys
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 August 2019

We did the haggis holes caving trip. It was a lot of fun, Iain our guide was friendly and knowledgeable and made us feel safe with all the harnessing etc. the caves are beautiful. A great day!

Reviewed 15 August 2019

COMPLETE NOVICE HERE! First time experience!!
As I am claustrophobic, acrophobic and aquaphobic this was the biggest challenge that I have faced to date in my 53 years.
We went as part of a business familiarisation on 2 of the tours, Through the Windows and Haggis Honking Holes -

The professionalism, care and impeccable safety of this company and their guides stood out hugely for me. I cannot stress how absolutely amazing they are.
From their beautifully presented base situated close to the Village, delicious food fantastic staff and awesome Kiwi styles I enjoyed the whole package immensely! This crew is well organised!
I wont lie!! I nearly pulled out at the entrance to the Honking Holes - and I did panic in the cave due to my own issues BUT I was given loads of encouragement and assurances which enabled me to push through my personal boundaries and emotions!
Once I broke out into the bigger chamber all fear and worry soon disappeared.
We did this in August, mid winter, it was pretty cold outside but we were pretty warm in the cave and even though we got doused with cold water while abseiling now and then we were clothed in thick wetsuits and busy concentrating and fascinated by the caves beauty.
Needless to say I will have no hesitation in doing this tour again!! thanks Shawna and Gareth!
If I can encourage anyone with fears as big as mine to just push past that initial fear you will be rewarded with the most amazing experience ever!!
I never imagined I would be enjoying a cold drink and a chocolate bar so far below the ground!
Loved those hot showers at the end :)
Photo opportunities in the caves (YUSS!!) and I look forward to coming to use the Float pods soon!! xx

Reviewed 4 August 2019 via mobile

We did the black water rafting and it was incredible. I was a little apprehensive at first and definitely had my scared face on at times but it was an incredible experience and so much fun! Our guide Joel was great, he had so many interesting facts and you felt safe knowing he knew what he was doing! The water was definitely freezing but the wet suits they give you are great and even though I hate the cold I was completely fine with the temperature because I was having too much fun to care! There were a couple of smallish squeezes but they weren’t too scary, and a couple of optional tunnels which I was too scared to do but my boyfriend loved!

Reviewed 4 August 2019

We signed up to the Tumu tumu tubing, what an adventure we had! Shawna and Joel were great and told us a lot about cave formation and gloworms and made us feel completely safe- such a fun adventure!

Reviewed 3 August 2019 via mobile

We did the black water rafting tubing adventure, we wanted something a bit adventurous and this was incredible.
Initially I was a tad anxious, but I felt really safe with our friendly and fun guide, Joel.

The exploring you’ll do is amazing. My favourite thing was walking in a conga line with headtorches off, admiring all the glow worms.

There are some squeezes and clambering over rocks so I’d say it’s better for people who are agile or have some level of fitness.

I’m so so glad we did this, it’s unbelievable.
To top it off, the food in the cafe is AMAZING. I deserved that lemon cheesecake at the end!

Another cool feature is there are free postcards. If you pay for a stamp at reception they’ll even post it for you. The staff are all wonderful too and help make the experience even greater.

Amazing value, especially with photos included too!