Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Floatation Pods

What an experience, from the check in at the day spa to the great explanation of how the pods work... read more

Reviewed today
982aimeeg
Just wow

Magical experience. My wife and I did the Lost World tour. Great mix of physical challenge and... read more

Reviewed yesterday

from US$118.69
from US$41.06
from US$58.97
1,545 results
All reviews lost world haggas honking holes hour epic ladder climb tumu tumu toobing new zealand glow worms hour tour fear of heights free photos an adventure amazing experience great adventure comfort zone felt safe great pictures thanks guys
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2019 via mobile

We did the 4 hour Lost World Caving experience. It was absolutely wonderful and didn't feel like 4 hours at all. Craig was a fantastic cave host. If you're worried you'll be scared (like I was) just give it a go- it's well worth it. Do be ready for a gigantic ladder climb.

Reviewed 2 March 2019 via mobile

Iain and Shawna were amazing guides. We felt comfortable every step of the way from the 100m abseil to the 30m climb out of the caves. Lots of laughs were had along the way and their knowledge of the local area and caving in general was exceptional. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a bit of adventure.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 27 February 2019

Spectacular trip , amazing abseil, views from above and within cave & glow worms.
Our guides Brad and Joel were fantastic friendly , super safe , knowledgeable along with a great sense of humour.
Loved it all especially the small group size , I thought was going to be busy with crowds I was pleasantly surprised there were only 6 of us in our tour.
Big thanks to Waitomo adventures also to Ralph and Kim from Washington State suggestion of the trip - we need more kiwis to experience this !

Friendly suggestion :
Possible some padding on the harness may have helped with comfort on the abseil part.
Thanks again
Sandy & Bernie

Reviewed 24 February 2019

Waitomo Adventures made my trip to NZ memorable. Coming in, the 4 hour Lost World tour was the keystone to my plans and I had to make special accommodation to come in the morning and leave in afternoon from Auckland. Things didn't go as planned but the company made sure to collect me and I got to participate. The 4 hour tour is great, the abseiling is exciting and the caving to see the glow-worms is a good adventure. I had two main guides, and a third who were all experienced guides and made me feel safe in their hands. They educate you on what to do. The guides, one of whom was Chris I believe, really helped me along when I needed it as the caving was a more than I was used to due to lack of experience. I highly recommend the Lost World tour, it's magic, the atmosphere of where you trek is wonderful, and the caving is great exercise. Thank you!

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed 23 February 2019 via mobile

A night kayak to see glowworms. AKA New Zealand fungus growing in a canyon. From wine and cheese to fun stories on the lake in the dark kayaking, this crew works hard to make their customers feel comfortable and safe. Jono, rose,isa? All great guides. We had a blast!