Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Aqesome

2nd visit here: absolutely brilliant. Run by lovely people who’ve helped my 5, 7 and 9 year olds... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Adam C
via mobile
Great time

We have been to full-throttle raceway today for my sons 6th birthday & had a brilliant time staff... read more

Reviewed 13 June 2021
kelp1990
via mobile

All reviews my son great track his friends great evening birthday treat lots of fun carts karting riding event circuit safety gloves medal balaclava
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 June 2021

Loved every minute of it. Friendly staff, great track and for the laps and time on track it’s an absolute bargain. Would defo recommend and will be returning for sure

Date of experience: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 1 October 2020 via mobile

Been going here for 10 years minimum. Even hosted couple parties for us - adrenaline rush every time you walk up the stairs, friendly and quick service. Great track with bridge and underpass - karts are not all exactly the same which makes it slightly more interesting.

Date of experience: September 2020
1  Thank Harry H
Reviewed 3 September 2020

My daughter and her friend had a wonderful time at FTR. Briefings nice and quick so more time spent on the track, and safety good. Tip - bring racing gloves and balaclava if you have them otherwise there is an extra charge for these items.
Lots of tight bends, a small incline and one long straight made it an exciting experience.

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 3 March 2020

1st time I've been go karting, partner has been many times before and to this same place. Really good service from the moment you walk in, lovely team who informed us of the rules. The track was great with lots of turns and a good hill. Was just the 2 of us on the track which was a bonus. We had a really great experience and would return again (my partner won and I want to beat him next time!!!).

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 1 March 2020

Absolutely love this place.very tight track,seems like all right hand corners,a real work out.Been with family for exclusive event and come back with my lad on a regular basis,we both enjoy the challenge.If you like karting,go to full throttle raceway!

Date of experience: February 2020