“Nothing special.”

Borgo Casa Al Vento
Reserve with
Borgo Casa Al Vento is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$17 - US$46
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 30 August 2018

We ate here during our holiday in Italy, and the food was nothing but normal.
We had a mixed entrée (ham, cheese, bruschetta etc), We had ravioli (the inside was cold, as if they had just been taken out from the freezer) and pasta with cherry tomatoes and aubergines, except that the waitress didn't tell us that there was pine nuts in it.
The tiramisu we had as dessert was neither very good.
Moreover we had to ask for a menu, since the waitress (a lady who spoke unpolitly to a your girl working there) just sat down next to us and explain the dishes.
FInally, once we had to pay by credit card, we were asked to go to the office (quite far from the restaurant) since they didn't have a pos on site.
The location itself is very beautiful, but the food ant the customer care are very poor.

1  Thank NuroNadja

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I have eaten here once in the Winter for New Year and it was pretty cold.
The New Years Menu was in one sitting so my children were somewhat bored with the long wait for all guests to arrive and the evening to start.
We were also very hungry and the moment definitely passed after waiting so long for each dish.
It is a nice tucked away place and I would recommend a Dinner in the Summer without children to make the most of the location and experience.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

There were four of us and we ate 3 meals there. We tried almost every dish and every single one was divine!
We particularly enjoyed the Pappa al pomodoro alla Chiantigiana (tomato and bread soup), Pappardelle al ragu di cinghiale (wild boar pasta), and Pici al cacio and pepe (cheese pasta). Everything was homemade with local ingredient (some of them 0 km).
I am salivating just thinking about them!

Reviewed 20 October 2016

We stayed at the hotel and had dinner here for three days.The menu shifted every day and was really well cooked. The desserts (especially the fondant) was very very good. The food is typical for the region and a few of the dishes deserved a 5 star. My only critique would be that it was a tad limited and that, from my perspective, the quality varied a bit. One dish - 5 star. Another 3.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

I ate every meal in the restaurant on the premises when I stayed at Borgo Casa al Vento for three nights. Every single dish was fresh and flavorful and delicious. The inside was charming, but since the weather was so perfect, I ate outside on the candlelit patio, which was lovely. Highly recommend!