All reviews private tour views are stunning tuscan style unique experience valentina tasting rosato capanelle cellar province suite gaiole wine terrace chianti landscape tuscany
Reviewed 13 June 2018

I arranged a private tour, wine tasting and lunch for my wife’s birthday at Capannelle. We already new about their 50 50 wine and wanted to try this classic. The entire tour was interesting. The hill top villa was built into the mountains and the expansion of the winery built into the mountain side that we found unique. The test paired with a great lunch was superb. We sampled thier Rosato, 2017 50-50. They added another class of choice where my wife liked the Chardonnay and I tried a 2009 Solare. The topped the tasting and lunch with a birthday cake for my wife which was really special. We wound up buying some the wines of course. A great afternoon with spectacular views, professional guide and superb hospitality. Definalately worth a repeat visit.

Room Tip: Private tour, wine tasting and lunch
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Everything amazing!!! Can’t say enough about this magical place.... wonderful friendly staff, breathtaking view, beautiful room, delicious wine provided. We will be back!!! One of the my all time favorite stays:)

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

This old family villa is right on top of a steep hill. The views are amazing, and the service excellent. The winery visit was impressive. The rooms are relatively small and original, but rustic. On sunny warm days, a simple breakfast is served in the terrace. The chef hails from the village and cooks hearty good Tuscan cuisine. Their wines are good and it was marvellous that you can enjoy the entire evening including Grappa without worrying how to drive back for the night. Altogether the stay was most relaxing and a lovely treat for the senses, a great opportunity to bond with friends and to slow down.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

If you love wine, tranquillity, nature and hospitality then do not hesitate and choose Capannelle. I felt like home there! As if I had an italian granny who took care about me during my stay:)) This venue offers a pool with an amazing vineyard view. No cars passing by, no noise, no air pollution, just you and your calm mind. Not all 5* hotels can offer you such a "private" holiday. Book and enjoy!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 March 2018

We stayed for only one night, but it was a very pleasent stay.
We had a private tour in the winery which was very interesing and impressive. afterwards we had a very very good tuscan style dinner, including tasting of all 5 wines they produce in the winery.
Everything was just perfect.
The room was very nice, warmy and clean. Also The Garden and the view.
We recommend this place very much.
Oren & Sivan