“Fish & Sea Food to try”
Review of Martinucci

Martinucci
Ranked #3 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Gallipoli
Reviewed 15 May 2018

We stay last Friday at Martinucci restaurant (on the second floor) we have eat one of the best meal we had in Italy. Fresh fish and service was amazing. We'll definitely return here!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

We entered to look at the cake and ice-cream but realised they had a n upstairs restaurant with nice harbour views.
We ordered the mixed fish plate and it was just plain excellent . Delicate flavours , well cooked and an interesting selection of varied sea-food.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

The selection of gelato is overwhelming, great flavours and huge portions. The only downside was that the ice cream was melting so fast (it wasn't extremely hot outside so it wasn't because of the weather). We got so messy, had to go back to wash our hands after eating it. Otherwise great

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

This review is for the restaurant upstairs, not the downstairs patisserie, which I didn't try. Hands down, the WORST restaurant I've ever been to in Italy, and I've been to several dozen. The food is terrible - dry overcooked fish, and the kind of seafood you can tell is bad just by smelling it -- and the service is slow, inefficient, and unpleasant. Totally ruined my last night in Gallipoli on this place. My stomach barely made it.

Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

Lovely lunch and desserts!!! Very kind and hospitable staff, in spite of my poor Italian!! Great food and best desserts in Italy- not to be missed!!!