“Best pizza ever”

Ranked #2 of 27 Restaurants in Dormelletto
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

The pizzeria was recommended to us by the owner of the apartment we were staying in. We booked a table and I am glad that we didn’t come without a reservation because the place quickly became packed and people with no reservation couldn’t get a table. The pizzas were delicious and were different from any pizza I have tasted before. The dough was fluffy and light and after eating a whole pizza I didn’t feel sickly full as I do after eating a regular pizza. For the desert we ordered a cheesecake, which was served in a glass - it was very delicious. Highly recommend this place - don’t forget to book a table :)

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

This Pizzeria is definitely one of the best in the area, a bit difficult to find if you are a tourist, but Google Map is your friend and it helps in not overcrowding the place further.
The staff was very kind and we were able to bring our dog with us, the pizzas are simply delicious: the dough is soft, tasty and it has the TYPICAL burns that make the Pizza even tastier ( they’re not gonna kill you, and yes they’re natural in a Pizza Napoletana ), they offer the classic toppings as well as more complex ones that you don’t see often and that blend extremely well together. ( at first I wanted to take out one ingredient, but the waiter suggested that I didn’t and I must say he was right. I know the fact that they don’t encourage changes might bother at first, but just like an expert knows what he’s doing, they know which combinations work best ). The Pizzeria is often full and I highly suggest reserving a table: if it’s before 21:00 then know that you can only stay for 1:30h since they always have a lot of people coming, but be assured that even if they’re full your orders are ready in no time.
Super recommended!
( PS I’m adding pictures of some pizzas that don’t really show how good they actually look, but I couldn’t really spend too much time to take good pictures with such beautiful dishes in front of me )

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Original Pizza from Napoli,really good ...it's just difficult to find a place expecially during weekends, also if you book in advance...

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Thia is the place to go for true neopolitan pizza.everytime is better than the last.incredible choices,you eat and breathe passion for pizza.simply the best..

Reviewed 24 June 2017

Vizio 5 was recommended by a local and we were told to book, but being a Thursday night in a non holiday period, we didn't. On arrival we discovered they were booked out for the evening but they found us a table near the pizza oven ("a little hot perhaps") which we accepted and had to be finished in 11/2 hours - easy. The staff were fantastic and couldn't do enough for us. The pizzas were stupendous and I have never eaten so much - a whole pizza each! The dough was unlike any pizza dough I have tasted anywhere in the world - beautifully soft and fresh, made with a very competent pair of hands. The choice of toppings was long and the waitress even recommended that we may need to add something to a classic pizza - a whole range of extra toppings was offered. Don't forget the Dolce as well, especially the Tiramusu but also a cake which was rather like a nutty kurd cheesecake. Everyone was efficient, friendly, accommodating and the food was excellent. The restaurant is obviously well known to locals and we had a bit of trouble finding it, but with a gps it was worth it. Thank you so much Vizio 5 for a fantastic meal!