“Top quality meat”

Price range: US$23 - US$51
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I was impressed by the quality of the meat and the preparation. This is a genuine meat -experts restaurant with a large selection of mature, aged meat. The black angus was one of the best I have tried worldwide. This is how you finish the day after a trip to the lakes in the area.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

good food in a pushy restaurant. It is very stylish in a artificial way. It remembers me of fashioned restaurants in the US.
The waiter was giving us very good advice and helped a lot with the wine selection.

The only sad thing was that we could not sit outside because of the moscitos.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

The red beef was next door to our hotel and it was a great find.The restaurant is beautiful and so clean.The waiters were very friendly and the food was very good.Our t bone was a little fatty and the grilled vegtables were more boiled than grilled but seriously it was only a small thing it was great

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Wonderful place, wasn't sure what to expect, but it was great!!
My partner had strawberry and basil risotto and I had the chateabriand(really from a different planet,it's that good!) and also a pizza, which was American style. That would be my only critic - not gonna drive hundred of miles to get a American pizza!
Definitely recommend the place though!

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Dinner. I had the Asado and my son had the Pata Negra ribs. Both were cooked very well and both portions were of a good size. In fact my son thought they were the best ribs he'd ever had.
The restaurant itself is quite smart in decor and the waiters were both quick and helpful.
Mid to high end price range, but meat is quite expensive everywhere in Italy. In this case it was value for money.

Date of visit: March 2017