See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 July 2018

A 10 min walk to town. Nice restaurants to choose from along the lake front. Hotel breakfast was standard European style. Hotel was a little dated. We only stayed one night and the reception staff were helpful.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Situated on a main road yet an isolated area, this hotel is dirty, basic and only occupied by conference guests. The pictures shown of the hotel make it look pretty but they are misleading.

Upon arrival, we entered the dark, dull reception to be not even greeted, but spoken to rudely by the receptionist. She gave us our key and with no directions, we went to see the unpleasant rooms. The carpets were dirty and dusty in the hallways, and in the room the bath was mouldy, the desk was dirty, the beds were hard and the hairdryer did not work. It is the most basic room. I do not know how this hotel has received a 4* rating.

We decided this hotel was not for us and tried to check out immediately, however the receptionist tried to cause a fuss. She said we would have to pay for our entire stay when actually we did not. We stayed for one night, as that was the best deal we could get her down to. Therefore we attended the breakfast in the morning. It was the worst breakfast I have been to; the only decent thing on offer was toast. The pastries were disgusting, the fruit was old and the room was dark. It was not a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kaytey H
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Spent 2 nights here, visiting some friends, amazing views over the lake at a very convenient price.
Not a modern hotel but its a good value for the money.
Our rooms were clean and cozy,for a short stay, its perfect.
It takes around 15,20 minutes to reach from the train station.
The staff was helpful,professional, and I am greatful for that.
Thank you , Concorde.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

All I can say is the Only good thing is the lake view. Hotel is located in a good place but is realy really old. By meaning not a good condition. Every corner you can see a broken thing. I would not suggest the hotel

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 July 2017

I wasfor 2 Night in THIS hotel.ITwas not Good HOTEl and it is POOr HOTEl afterDILIVERy THe ROOm I SAw THe DIPOSIt BOx WAs NOt WORKINg THATs Why I CALled 2 TIMES RECEPtionNto fix it But THEy didntT PAy ATTENtion.The BREAKFAst WAs VERy poor. wifi was very weakly.ONLy The sea VIEw ROOMs HAd VERy GOOd view.

Room Tip: only best view
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business