All reviews homemade pies stay there again sea view great hospitality great view martha district hosts steps noise breakfast balconies amenities town syros beaches port
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a really great time here for 4 nights. Clean, quirky boutique which was refreshing from the usual everything the same chain hotels.

Breakfast was lovely and a real treat on the rooftop terrace - highly advised.

Our host could not have been better. Really nice lady from booking to departure.

Car park free to use for guests with plenty of spaces.

Panoramic sea view room was beautiful. No issues with noise and the view really was amazing.

Very cute little cat outside - but nothing that would invade your privacy. It's nice to see the locals looking after the local animals.

Hotel was very clean. If we return to Syros, we will return to the Electra hotel.

Room Tip: Rooftop breakfast and panoramic sea room!
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

The hotel is small and very nice. Very well situated, with incredible views (if you have the chance to get one which have such views). Very good breakfast and typical nice people running the hotel. So, if you are staying in the city, it’s a great option

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 October 2018

I loved staying at Electra Syros. Staff were very helpful and rooms very cleanand comfortable. And the breakfast was fabulous. Its only a 5 mins walk to the centreof town, where there are some great restaurants.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 October 2018

I loved our 5 nights at Electra. Martha the hostess was so helpful and welcoming. Breakfast was so lovely with some dishes cooked by her mother. I always felt so serene when I entered the reception area. Great part of Syros, would definitely recommend and stay there again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I found this beautiful hotel across the street from the beach . Our booking agent for I’m Athens arranged our fabulous trip throughout the Greek islands. Makis Tsoukalas Passepartout Tours . The Electra had ocean views, great breakfast and nice staff. The cats are also everywhere, they have their our parks.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple