Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Travelocity
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 June 2015

We were a party of 7 spread across 3 rooms. Per room you only get 1 key. Being a club 18-30 the place is very noisy. Pool was good, plenty of sunloungers to go around. Staff very helpful and friendly throughout our stay. The rooms were modern, basic and clean... good sized balcony. The bathrooms were interesting.... shower was a dribble, toilet not the nicest. On a rival the reps aggressively try to sell you a €250 package, we didn't take it... look at the excursion places in town that seem to offer them far cheaper.

Date of stay: June 2015
Reviewed 8 June 2015

After reading all the bad reviews we were worried what we had let ourselves in for. When we arrived we were welcomed by Ana and the two reps who were more than nice to us and when we said that we didnt want to but the wristband they didn't pressure us. All of our rooms were very clean and they were cleaned with bed linen and towels changed three times during the week we stayed. The pool was also clean and pool area. We didnt pay much so weren't expecting much but we were all more than happy with this hotel and the area of it. we had a great time and love ana and rita!

Room tip: First floor is the best rooms
Date of stay: June 2015
3  Thank 245stephanie
Reviewed 20 January 2015

This hotel was alright considering the price we paid.. If you're not bothered where you stay then this is the place.. Even though the pool was emptied whilst we were there it still looked disgusting so we only got in it once! The rooms were very basic which was alright, however, the showers were awful! It is in a good location from the strip, an easy walk.. Has plenty to do.. The 18-30 reps were creeps and conned us into several things but some turned out to be good, like the paint party.. Overall it was a good holiday but if you've got more money then I'd stay somewhere better..

Date of stay: August 2014
2  Thank emarnold
Reviewed 8 January 2015

me and one other girl friend stayed here from 29th july for a week and loved it!
the hotel was so much better than we expected, our room was on the 3rd floor so it hadnt been refurbished which was a shame but didnt make a huge difference, the shower was pretty dodgy but we managed perfectly fine!
the pool is so lovely and the bar staff are so friendly! the reps were great and although some people thought they were pushy the events they take you on are fantastic!
the hotel is the perfect distance from the strip and is always clean and friendly, the maids dont do a lot at all and didnt change our sheets once but the room didnt get too dirty anyway so it wasnt a huge issue
would 100% recommend to anyone!

Date of stay: July 2014
1  Thank 393meganp
Reviewed 5 January 2015

Yes, it was a value hotel, but I still think that the hotel should not be of such poor standard! I was so disappointed with the quality of the hotel that it let down part of my holiday experience!. I stayed here with a friend towards the end of August in 2014. The reception area was actually pretty nice. Modern, funky and spacious. The staff however were really moody all day every day. I must say however the lady with blonde hair behind the bar was hilarious and if it wasn't for her, we wouldn't have drunk at the hotel bar during our stay. The holiday rep Matt was a total creep. Over the top with girls and just full of cringy unfunny chants and sayings but hey ho I guess thats part of the job. The pool area was quite standard really, but having the same old commercial house music played everyday was quite annoying. I understand its a young persons hotel but I don't want to be listening to Animals - Martin Garrix 20+ times a day starting from 11am. I think the music is a good idea but perhaps after 1pm. The room was horrible. Firstly, the cupboard door and AC unit was broken. We did get those fixed but we had problems with the AC unit all holiday. When it worked, it was a godsend because it was so hot when we were there. However, it would randomly spit out ice and water and I actually ended up slipping over a puddle of leaked water which quite annoyed me. The bathroom was disgusting, damp patches everywhere, a manky shower curtain and a shower that you couldn't even use properly! It wasn't fixed to the wall so we had to hold a shower head over ourselves which was pretty frustrating! The beds were so uncomfortable, the mattresses were hard and stained, and the sheets and cover were really thin. We had one pillow each and it was really uncomfortable. We also did not have our sheets changed regularly, we had it once during our whole stay after our first night. It was not nice to sleep in smelly sheets throughout the holiday where we had been sweating all day/night. The kitchen area was basically a sink (good), a small fridge (also good) and a portable hob which took ages to warm up. There was not a lot of room to prepare stuff either. The cutlery and equipment provided was stained so we purchased our own from the glorious local spar (that place was actually amazing!). The balcony is a good size for 2 people however I didn't like being placed in a room next to the pool just 3 floors up (early music - noise). Although I have a bad opinion of the rooms, I did briefly get to see the more recent refurbished rooms which were a lot lot nicer. Had we been given those rooms it would have definitely changed my opinion of the hotel.
One good thing about the hotel was the great location. It was a 5 minute walk from the start of the strip which was great because we didn't have all the noise at night but we also didn't have to walk far. The walk was along one main road which was reassuring for 2 young girls. Oh, another thing to mention, the hotel is opposite a sex shop! We found this really amusing especially with the what seems to be manager/owner an old overweight man who has his painting outside!. There were also a couple of bars along the way to the strip which were really nice and affordable and the food was really good. I would not recommend going to the shop across the road as it is a lot more expensive than the other shops and a few times we purchased 'coca-cola' but was given some cheap horrible version instead!. I would only stay here again if I was placed in one of the newer rooms in a better location.

Date of stay: August 2014