“Amazing apartment in perfect location”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Andra M
Sanur
“Amazing apartment in perfect location”
Reviewed 20 March 2017 for a stay in September 2016

5 of 5
I highly recommend this beautifully equipped and comfortably elegant apartment. It is in the historic centre of Pezenas- easy walk to all historic landmarks, great restaurants and cafes. Loved to smell the croissants baking in the morning - then just cross the road and pick up breakfast at the bakery and the fruit stall. Later, a short walk to the square to buy my fish and veg and have a coffee. Every day walking through the old town I would see something new and wonderful. A 30 minute drive in any direction brings you to great beaches, wineries and amazing medieval towns. The owners are friendly and helpful and they ensured I had all the information I needed. This one will be a definite repeat for me and one that I will highly recommend to my friends. Indeed, this apartment has all the elements for a perfect stay.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
25 Mar 2017
We could not have said it any better ourselves - Thank you so much! We do love both of our vacation rental apartments located in the same wonderful building in the heart of Pezenas (L'Appartement des Artistes #1 and #2 - both on TripAdvisor). If one is booked, try the other one!
We feel so privileged to share our little of corner of France with all of our guests. We may be new to TripAdvisor, but not to renting these vacation properties. We have two of the finest properties in the region that we have been renting here for nearly 10 years; and we are so excited to share them with you!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing