6 people are viewing this hotel
US$257
Official SiteUS$282
Booking.comUS$283
PricelineUS$283
All reviews amit kumar jiva spa hi tea ganga aarti utmost care executive chef wah taj taj property lifetime memories stunning property team including highly recommend this property vegetarian food is served every evening front office manager conch shells beyond imagination
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 October 2021 via mobile

I believe that a few hours post arrival set the tone of any hotel stay. The traveller is mostly tired and the last thing they need is chaos at that time. Pilibhit house excelled on this front. Not only did we have a grand (unexpected) arrival, we had a comfortable check in, amazing welcom drinks and most of all, wonderfully warm staff.

The property itself is small but cozy, its exceptionally well appointed and is completely in line with the vibe of haridwar. The beautiful and intimate ganga aarti, private ghat, included dinner were all exceptional perks. The views are amazing and serene. The quality of stay is defined by the surreal after effect that our entire family walked away with.

The rooms were cozy and chic. They were unique and sunny, though I did miss a bath tub.

The food was incredible - honestly a surprise, service and ownership displayed by every single person we encountered, was above and beyond. Specailly thankful to Preet, Divyajyoti and Akanksha (I hope I got the names right).

Overall, we would come here again. Infact, I wouldn't be exagerating if I said that my family would find excuses to visit again

Trip type: Travelled with family
Amit Kumar, General Manager at Pilibhit House Haridwar IHCL SeleQtions, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to complete the survey. Your feedback is indeed very heartening and has been shared with my entire team. We are very glad to learn that you had a pleasant and comfortable stay and we look forward to have you with us again.
Should there be anything that I can assist you with, please do feel free to get in touch with me

Reviewed 21 October 2021 via mobile

Our 2 nights stay at the Taj Pilibhit house , Haridwar, was absolutely amazing! Starting from the warm welcome till the end everything was outstanding.

Staff - courteous and helpful
Food - excellent lead by chef Bhanu.
Rooms - beautifully done and very clean.
Overall Ambiance- mesmerising location and beautiful small property with 35 odd rooms .

I highly recommend to stay and enjoy the beautiful property whenever you plan to visit Haridwar or Rishikesh next. This property truly exceeded my expectations though we have stayed at many other Taj properties in India , this one is special.

We really enjoyed the Ganga Aarti in the evening and the breakfast and dinner were excellent and staff was so kind to include all our requests. My kids didn’t want to leave this gorgeous place.

The staff will guide you with any local places you wish to visit or plan your day there too.

Am surely going back there again !!!!

Room tip: Parking in the narrow lanes of haridvar is an issue. Howver the taxi guys have their way out. It’s hardly 45 mins from Dehradun airport.
1  Thank PurviParekh
Amit Kumar, General Manager at Pilibhit House Haridwar IHCL SeleQtions, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2021

Reviewed 20 October 2021

This property & Management has been able to create a distinct & Very Lively experience which a human being must experience one in lifetime .... Bestowed with Ganga Mata river just at your footsteps , a sattvic food and Ganga maa Puja in the evening makes ones visit and holiday complete . Its echoed by the calmness and openness of this small bit interesting and serene property . Ably thought through & guided by KK of Taj and supported by Amit GM , Bhanu Shekhawat Executive chef and his able team made our 2 days journey blissful . Right from the time we entered the property , the shank and aarti followed by Devine food and beverage and fantastic designed rooms . Oh yeah a place to be atleast once in lifetime ... away form the hectic world ... Then puja done along with with entire hotel including Amit and Bhanu reflects the positivity of the caretakers of both Property and guests . A true place where i would like to come back again with my friends and family and the entire credit goes to Amit & Bhanu's management ... KK with you at helm of affairs for new property , Pls let me know which is the new Taj Property , I have to be there !!! Om Shanti shanti ....

Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank MandyMands8

Reviewed 18 October 2021

Exceeded expectations despite being a small and new property. Every aspect of quality and hospitality was excellent . Personal touch by staff without being intrusive was notable. I wish to thank every staff of the hotel and give my best wishes for great future.

Reviewed 18 October 2021 via mobile

Staying at Pilibhit House is an outstanding experience. It starts with the grand welcome that the guests get on arrival, followed by the well-maintained common area with classy seating arrangements and the mesmerising view of the Ganga flowing right in front. The staff is very friendly and cordial and make you feel at home. Ganga aarti is organised every evening at the hotel's private ghat followed by cultural programmes on some evenings. The staff also help in organising your itinerary and visits to nearby places.

Simply put - an outstanding experience which is highly recommended. Cudos to Team Pilibhit House. Keep it up!