Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing experience

Such a nice experience with my wife and I. Ben was nice and professional we had a great time... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
jeanfrancoist780
via mobile
Diving Safari

Professional and easy going. Highly recommend! I haven't dived for many years, although have an... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$51.29
from US$45.00
from US$695.06
More Info
All reviews dive master open water dive shop mnemba island great dive night dive lion fish surface interval refresher course experienced divers professional and friendly staff marine life saw dolphins dive spots underwater world octopus whole team
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I was new to discower the underwater world. OWD course had passed very smooth for me. Many thanks to the personnel in the center.

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 2 January 2021

I came to Buccaneer diving for two months as an openwater diver hoping to get my Divemaster and I loved it there! I did my advanced course and rescue course with Amy. I learnt so much with her and had so much fun while doing it! I did my divemaster with Amy and Polar and learnt not only how to lead a dive, but also how to control a group, teach snorkelling and organise dive boats. Thank you to Amy, Polar, Didi, Willie, Lucie, Wycliffe, Bruce and the rest of the team! cant wait to dive with you again soon!

Reviewed 2 January 2021

Perfect dives with perfect team !
We did 6 dives at the new dive office in Jambiani
Willie & Lucie are a really good team listening and professional !
we can only advise to dive with them.
Without forgetting The boat team ☀️

Reviewed 23 December 2020

Absolutely fantastic morning diving with Lucy and Willy at the new branch in Jambiani. It was our first time diving and they couldn’t have taken better care of us or put us more at ease. All round one of our favourite things we’ve ever done and have already booked again! Thank you so much!

Reviewed 22 November 2020

We went for 4 dives with buccaneers and absolutely loved it! Dulla was our instructor and he was fantastic- very professional and calm. We did the refresher in the pool before with Dulla which was also brilliantly managed and made us feel 100 per cent confident when getting in the water. Wycliff was very quick with communications and helpful at arranging the dives and all the logistics. The whole process couldn’t have been easier. Would definitely recommend!

Date of experience: November 2020