Review Highlights
Time of your life

I learned how to dive with these guys. I was pretty nervous, they put me totally at ease, and the... read more

Reviewed 17 January 2024
Wander47542176911
Started good then got even better

Smooth operation. Six days diving over 3 weeks . A very professional outfit ( l am an instructor... read more

Reviewed 29 December 2023
Colin S

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews his team dive center open water pick up solo female amazing sea life dive guide pole pole excellent experience diving school felt safe my girlfriend in great condition diving experience fish ibrahim centre
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Had an amazing dive experience in Zanzibar with Eagle Ray. Specially with dive instructor Faridu who is very experienced. They also help me generally enhance my Zanzibar experience. I'm definitely diving again with eagle ray on my next visit !

Reviewed 7 November 2017

We dived 6 days. The staff is the best one, the place is beautiful- a lot of fishes and corals. Every day we saw dauphins, every dive we saw turtles. We stayed in Paje and every day we spend one hour driving but it worth to do it- Faridu made ours dives unforgettable. Thank you Faridu, thank you Mohamed, thank you captain.
The price/quality make that place first in line for diving.
We are so satisfied that we think about next trip to Zanzibar, Eagle Ray dive center

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

As professional as an international center, as authentic as only Zanzibar people can be. And the best value for money place of the East coast...!

We had a snorkeling morning with Eagle Ray Divers close to Mnemba atoll. We visited two wonderful sites. The manager and the team organised the whole visit: from picking us up at the hotel, to providing all needed equipment, to taking care of our stuff and of a super delicious breakfast on board (the samosas were so good that my partner wrote back to find out where we can buy it...!).

We were only two that morning and we paid no extra charge for not being a group... rather we got a discount. Ibrahim was with us for the entire time of the visit: we followed him in the water and got very satisfied of the service offered and of the spectacle we could watch: you feel like in a National Geographic video!

Few tips:
1. Get a good breakfast and some rest before going. Swimming against the current can be tiring!
2. Accept the wetsuit: water can be a bit cold.
3. Get motion sickness treatment if you suffer of it. Just in case!

Date of experience: November 2017
2  Thank francescaa56
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

I dived three days with eagle ray divers at Mnemba and stone town. All dive spots were really interesting and Farido -Dive Guide and Dive Shop Manager- was really patient and knew his turf.
The had no big dive boat when I dived and we went with a smaller Fisher boat but this was fine. The bigger boat should be replaced until November.
Make sure you take enough sun protection as you are several hours on the sea. Nice food and drinks is included.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

We were group of 4 divers and booked 6 days diving in Matemwe with Eagle ray divers. The diving center is well organised and Farrido/the owner/ is an excellent instructor and guide. The equipment is in a good condition and staff care about it well. As we are experienced divers, we had a lot of